PR: Enzyme
Report: Enzyme 

Name of player: Enzyme

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84841559

Time in GMT: 11:33

Server: v4b1

Summary: Basically he was arresting me for running someone over (which i did do) and as he was doing so cho cho pulled a gun on him and told him to "UNCUFF HIM" putting enzyme under fear rp. However instead of enzyme responding to the commands he started shooting cho cho and then later claims "he never said anything"

Evidencehttps://youtu.be/vTYaiTBnlw0
[Image: ylOZyXY.jpg]
Dear, Spuddy. Thank you for your report.

When I was typing the warrant someone with a gun came up to us and standed next to you. As seen in the video, the man did not point the gun at me when he arrived. He said "uncuff" without pointing a gun at me (the weapon was in safe mode) which means that I was never under FearRP. You can also hear in the video that the first person to draw their gun was me, followed by the other guy who put his weapon to fire mode.
(08-10-2018, 12:30 PM)_Enzyme_ Wrote: Dear, Spuddy. Thank you for your report.

When I was typing the warrant someone with a gun came up to us and standed next to you. As seen in the video, the man did not point the gun at me when he arrived. He said "uncuff" without pointing a gun at me (the weapon was in safe mode) which means that I was never under FearRP. You can also hear in the video that the first person to draw their gun was me, followed by the other guy who put his weapon to fire mode.

He did point the gun at you and it wasn't  in "safety mode" as you describe.
-The witness of this situation and evidence holder-

All of this accounts, I can agree to. He violated the violence is the last option rule also.
after I said get on the ground (while he had his cuffs out) he discharged his weapon on me.

You can also see him here, prop blocking the road with a house and decorating it.

[Image: B09FDAC0D56954715A083F3807B94C6E43BB2590]
[Image: qrw50vfb_o.gif]
(08-10-2018, 01:03 PM)Spuddy Wrote:
(08-10-2018, 12:30 PM)_Enzyme_ Wrote: Dear, Spuddy. Thank you for your report.

He did point the gun at you and it wasn't  in "safety mode" as you describe.

"It wasn't in "safety mode" as you describe."
https://prnt.sc/kh3gh3

Please refrain from lying in further posts.
He wasn’t lying my gun was off safety after not listening to my commands
(08-10-2018, 04:20 PM)cho cho Wrote: He wasn’t lying my gun was off safety after not listening to my commands

exactly im not lying
(08-10-2018, 04:20 PM)cho cho Wrote: He wasn’t lying my gun was off safety after not listening to my commands

You drew your gun after I drew mine as shown by the video. Period.
What about the violation of violence is the last option rule?
(08-10-2018, 06:16 PM)cho cho Wrote: What about the violation of violence is the last option rule?

You started shooting at me, huh?