unban request
Your name:Mac

Your SteamID:STEAM_1:0:116887885

Your ban ID:80958

Banned by:Tomo

Reason: Harrasment of player

Involved: Mark2766 Blur 
good evening 

Why we should unban you: Basically things have happened with me mark on the server since he first joined he at first he molotoved mine and blurs gun store for no valid reason he got seen by two admins and warned of them both and didnt recieve no punishment. Secondly he constantly is around me and blur saying 'oh you and blur are never of this server on a friday night and your sat in play garys mod you have no life your sad' thirdly he always lies about things even in sits which he accused me of doxing him or what ever he said and that i talk about him in discord calling him a pedo and a nonce which isnt true just one of many lies he has . another thing he has done is turn into a a police offcier ran straight over to mine and blurs rp and warranted us for a search because we was apparently a threat in a passive rp he basically he abuses corruption even tho his name isnt corrupt officer . there is many more but as i have been treated unfairly and this case has not been made into a pr or anything im pretty pissed off with it and also im requesting for you to upload the full video all 2 hours or so as he said and i want you to watch it fully instead of going in dm's and watching compilation of me saying marks a nonce because i really find this unfair. with this all said i look forward to see the full footage what mark always says he has and will see you when you reply thank you for reading. I would like the full video every single second for what has happened all the things mark has said too.
Sig too big - Dragnort 

Regards Mac safe g
hello good afternoon .

It has been 7 days since i posted this ubr and it hasn't been replied to which means it should be automatically cancelled the whole report and ban and i feel like i have learned my lesson and what i have done and i understand what i did wrong and how i made the person feel i apoligse and apoligise to the person also .
Sig too big - Dragnort 

Regards Mac safe g
The time runs out at 10 days. I'm collecting some footage to post here. Please be patient.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
its been a week tho dont that mean the case gets closed automatically ? and i why has it took 7 days to collect a little bit of footage?
Sig too big - Dragnort 

Regards Mac safe g
I am responding here, the fact is not all of us keep hours of footage on our PCs, the footage i sent is enough already for your ban and even more in my opinion. I am not obligated to send more footage to help you but I am doing it because I am trying to help resolve this for you because I am tired of your harassment and I want to draw a line in the sand and because Tommo requested it. I shall check my footage again when I am back from my girls house tonight but if I don't still have it then that's that, I already supplied the footage of what you did and I think you got of lightly

Also why would the case be closed you did something wrong why would you think you get unbanned just for making a request
Hi Mac.

The UBR expiry length was changed to 10 days some time ago.

What I have witnessed is constant harassment from you against mark. Some of which is shown in the following video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cC4gzZZln0

This kind of behaviour really drives players away and is not tolerated.

Now you say he was doing the same back to you, but I have not witnessed any of this myself, nor on video.

I believe mark says he might have some more footage to prove how guilty you are, but in the mean time, I do not believe that anything he said to you would make what you said to him acceptable. Perhaps he is also guilty of harassment (this will be seen), but there is no doubt in my mind that you are guilty of harassing him.

Do you have any evidence of your own to show, against mark?
Denied.

As you have not responded, I will deny this UBR. I do not believe that anything can be brought to light that would make this ban invalid. Regardless of what he said to you, there is no doubt in my mind that you harassed him, based on the clear evidence shown above.

If you feel like he harassed you too, I advise that you make a report on him.

Thanks,

Tomo