Unblacklist request for police officer , commander.
Lightbulb 
Name: HowdyPeaks

Time/Date: 02.03 AM

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:38355172

Blacklisted Job/Tool: Police Officer , Police Commander

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL] Temar

Reason why you should be unblacklisted : First off am going to start by saying that [FL] Temar blacklisted me both from police officer , police commander , and didn't tell me anything when i tried to contact him trouth admin talk then instantly banned me for 1 week , also without proof of when i did it cause it all happend so fast , also the person / people who might contacted him was " A mudcrab " and " pardoax " pardoax didnt stop and ran away when i told him to and i warned him and said that i will shot if he tries to escape to hes car he did i shot hes car etc , "a mudcrab " most have been hes friend , so the server start lagging and i die , i respawn and then seeing an officer holding a speeder so i said that i will keep the area clear for audience , i do and then " a mudcrab " and " pardoax " arvies with there car i tell " paradoax " to leave and he says no and micspams when hes talking trouth hes microphone , i kill him cause of hes micspam and also breaking NLR keep coming back were i am as he did when he came to that specific area where i was and it was happening in less than 3 minutes , i've done wrong by killing Pardoax by just killing him when i told him to leave , ive should handcuffed him instead but i was realy tired of hes bullshit he was doing breaking NLR and keep coming back for me just to annoy me for no reason , a mudcrab didn't do much than keep following pardoax i did do wrong by just killing him it was a misstake witch most people do as being an officer when being in that kind of situiation it wont happen again i've learned my lesson with my biggest regret i ask for a secound chance

-Thanks.
i think its been long enough now
approved
Thank you