Staff Report: [FL] Divey
Username: James.

Accused Staff Member: [FL] Divey.

Involved Users: Me, Divey.

Time/Date/Time Zone: N/A.

Abuse of Power or Rule Infringement: Unprofessionalism, not providing relevant information to me.

Evidence and Explanation:

So, the situation is as follows. I get nerfed on the Discord because I was ghost pinging someone - valid. However, Divey told me that he'd un-nerf me from the Discord if I apologised. The first instance of this was on voice call and I sincerely apologised to him and broke down into tears. Divey said that it didn't sound sincere enough, despite me being reduced to tears which is purely sadistic. Also, the fact that he told me he'd un-nerf me if I apologised (but doesn't) is very unprofessional.

Now, moving on to today. Read the following screenshot:
[Image: Rfp6H9m.png]

Divey tells me on Discord PM to say sorry again. I say "sorry" and he just disregards my apology once again, telling me to add meaning to it. This is where my second problem occurs. Divey now moves on to say that I'm going to have to wait to get un-nerfed. But I thought he told me that I'd get un-nerfed if I apologised? Anyway, it looks like I have to wait it out. How long do I have to wait, you may ask? He refuses to tell me. Really? This information is relevant to me and it isn't hard to provide an answer. I don't think Divey knows himself how long I'm going to be nerfed - he's just milking it to maximize how long I'm going to be nerfed for. Disgusting.

To make this easier for you, Divey, tell me how long my nerf is going to last and I'll remove this staff report.  Whistle
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
Hi James,

To start off with - I was in a Discord channel with you where you were 'memeing' about your nerf yesterday.
You were also threatening users regarding your nerf. Your nerf was for constantly spamming Pollux and therefore was justified.

Here is your message to Pollux, which was kindly supplied by yourself James:
[Image: VHjZBaj.png]

And here are your messages to me, where you neglected to show the part of your trying to blackmail me into taking away your nerf:
[Image: DkgeyQ9.png]

The reason I was requesting for you to say sorry is because I was considering removing your nerf if you genuinely were apologetic for your actions, however you were not and therefore I made the decision to keep your nerf for now. I have no interest in you having this staff report removed however your nerf will last until the 13th of August.

Many thanks,
Divey
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
(08-06-2018, 06:39 PM)Divey Wrote: Your nerf was for constantly spamming Pollux and therefore was justified.
Didn't say it wasn't justified.

(08-06-2018, 06:39 PM)Divey Wrote: You were also threatening users regarding your nerf.
Clearly sarcasm. It'd be interesting to hear how Pollux interprets it.

(08-06-2018, 06:39 PM)Divey Wrote: And here are your messages to me, where you neglected to show the part of your trying to blackmail me into taking away your nerf:
I'm not hiding anything about blackmailing. I've got my answer so clearly my methods worked. I even said in the original post that I'll remove the staff report if I was told how long it was lasted, so don't even try to say that I'm hiding anything.

(08-06-2018, 06:39 PM)Divey Wrote: I have no interest in you having this staff report removed
Suit yourself.

(08-06-2018, 06:39 PM)Divey Wrote: however your nerf will last until the 13th of August.
Cheers.
Can I have some insight on why you refused to tell me how long my nerf would be in the first place?

Why was the nerf so long as well?

I am extremely angry right now and I feel racially attacked.
As for how serious James is I believe I can offer some incite, someone who I believe to be James called me on Discord and I answered and it sounded like he'd been crying and when I asked what about he said he felt as if he'd been picked on for his race. I'm not sure how helpful this is but I feel like he was definitely genuine.

Please don't warn, just trying to help Smile
Why are you deleting posts? This is censorship.
Killroy Wrote:As for how serious James is I believe I can offer some incite, someone who I believe to be James called me on Discord and I answered and it sounded like he'd been crying and when I asked what about he said he felt as if he'd been picked on for his race. I'm not sure how helpful this is but I feel like he was definitely genuine.

Please don't warn, just trying to help Smile

Hi.

I believe that this post was very relevant to the case and I'm confused as to why it was removed. It is completely unacceptable and I'm kindly requesting for the post to be restored. The user was also given a 100% warning for this post, but I fail to see any rules violated.

Thank you.
Divey believed you were spamming on Discord. Instead of trying to solve the situation, you threatened to make an admin abuse thread if he weren't to unmute you immediately.

I don't think that's the philosophy of an admin abuse thread. A polite discussion or an apology would have been a better solution.

The removal of Killroy's post from this thread I do find unnecessary, I will remove the warning for that.

Admin abuse thread denied, because the way of trying to solve the issue was, in my opinion, not the right approach.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.