Unban Request
Your name: Rolling Stoner

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:45639686

Your ban ID:80926

Banned by: [FL] Divey

Reason:Using the map change as an opportunity to cdm 15 people

Involved: Everyone on the server as we were all at spawn

Why we should unban you: I can understand why in the logs where prop pushing cannot be seen it would seem I deliberately CDM'd the people, especaily when it was busy and hectic, but on both occasions my van was pushed into others. First a police car rammed me secondly I was prop pushed and flipped into the air and landed on a group of people. Zecon has a recording of some of this it and it can be seen that there was no way I could flip my own van into the air while sat inside it with the engine turned off.
Here are the clips I have of the two events Britain_Boy is describing, unfortunately I don't look at him directly when his vehicle is moved, but you can see within the space of 10 seconds his vehicle goes from being stationary to on top of the bench, for the duration of which the clip also shows he remains inside the vehicle for this period:

https://youtu.be/6fuk-LdXHtE

Hopefully this can be of some use.
 Zecon
not an Administrator
As can be seen I remained in the vehicle the whole time only exiting after the vehicle is on the bench, furthermore the van I was using does not have the power to mount a bench, especially from behind without being propushed. You will also notice that I change outfit in the video, this can be verified in the logs and anyone who has seen me doing deliver missions will know I usually wear the orange rebel outfit to match the TNT truck skin.
Approved.

Apologies for the inconvenience - The entire server was a mess at that point.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]