Report: Ginseng, xX_Yellow_man_123_Xx & King of the Silvers
Name of player: ✫ Ginseng ✫, xX_Yellow_man_123_Xx and King of the Silvers

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49603996 (✫ Ginseng ✫), STEAM_0:1:42726829 (xX_Yellow_man_123_Xx) and STEAM_0:0:96170665 (King of the Silvers)

Time in GMT: around 9:50 PM

Server: v2d

Summary: All of these guys were continuously random tazing everyone around the spawn. They got demoted, as soon as timer ended - did the exact thing again. King of the Silvers also purposely stood on ragdolled bodies, while Ginseng punches people randomly after switching to citizen job, which my video will show. FailRP rule is broken numerous times, they have no intentions to RP and it's very clear from them laughing about it. I haven't caught them doing it the first time as I wasn't recording, but once they switched to officers again, I knew what was coming and managed to catch them in the act.

Evidencehttps://plays.tv/s/LqNZWBZnl_8C

Note that I cut the video at 56 seconds, because nothing happened in those 3-4 minutes. Can upload a full video if necessary.
Additionally, it's important to look at character names shown in chat (tazes) and then compare them to police officer names on player list (starting at 1:46 into the video). Also you can skip between 2:20 and 3:20, once again - nothing happens in that time, related to these players.
Approved.

Ginseng: Guilty of randomly tasing people.
King of the Silvers: Guilty of random tasing people and purposefully stepping on ragdolled bodies.
xX_Yellow_man_123_Xx: Guilty of random tasing people.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Moved.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]