Insurgency
This is a game with.. well it doesnt have the best graphics ever, but it's very realistic:
You have rifles,snipers,grenades,shotguns and even RPG. When you run, you hold your gun down like irl, and when you walk, you hold it like you do on CSS and the most games. But you can aim with EVERY weapon in the game which makes you walk slightly slowlier. There is no mark where your shots are going to hit, so you mostly have to aim every time when shooting. When you're running, you can hear that your breath becomes more and more intensive, and you run slightly slowlier if you run very far, but you can still run as far as you want to. When you've stopped, the breathing becomes more relaxed, and you can then run faster. You can crouch (ofc) And you can even Lie down.Your health is not un-naturally high, so you die by just a few shots. Very realistic. When you're crouching behind a small blockade, you aim perfectly over it with your weapon when you aim, so it fits perfectly. You can lean to the right and the left by using Q and E, and you have to reaload yourself; It won't reload automaticly and you have no way of knowing how much ammunition there is in your magazine. On most weapons you can switch with the X button if it shall be automatic or more like a pistol. (you have to click once for each shot instead of just holding the button down)
You can even choose how your model shall look! Not that much to choose between, but at least there's not many "clones". ONE bad thing: I'ts ONLY multiplayer Cheese (No Bots)
This is an Awesome game! Yesterday and yester-yesterday, me and my bud sat in the caravan outside the house and played till 6 in the morning. You should try it out! Smile
And it's even FREE! Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF7SryQO2W8 Gameplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbIZ2zjXTVI
Cough* de_Dust2 Cheese
Signature too big...
Yea someone have made copies of the CSS maps. I don't play those maps cus.. well.... The original Insurgency maps are better with lots of good war-details.
Seems pretty good.. link to where i can download it from? Or is it on steam?
I hate fish.
It's called : Google -> Download Insurgency -> Search
Signature too big...
It's available on Steam last I checked.
(10-09-2010, 07:03 PM)Beecher Wrote: Seems pretty good.. link to where i can download it from? Or is it on steam?

Yea it's on Steam 100% Free. It's actually a Mod for HL2. (i think) Cus Burnt Toast said so at least and many of the props from HL2 are there Tounge