PR Red Knight
Name: Red Knight 

ID: STEAM_0:1:101973219

Time: 4:05

Server: V2d

Summary: FearRP

Evidence: https://youtu.be/I7wR-PJ7T6o
Of course dont show the part where i got out(i got out 2 or 3 seconds later after you end the video) . It was roleplay. I played the mentally disturbed.
(08-04-2018, 03:26 PM)Red Knight Wrote: Of course dont show the part where i got out(i got out 2 or 3 seconds later after you end the video) . It was roleplay. I played the mentally disturbed.

I stopped the video and ran away, If someone has a gun at you, you need to follow FearRP by acting afraid, not by acting dumb "the truck is not moving". You need to follow orders when a weapon is pointed at you
I said things like " if i get out, you wont hurt me guys?
(08-04-2018, 03:40 PM)Red Knight Wrote: I said things like " if i get out, you wont hurt me guys?

You should have gotten out right away, but no you took over 15 seconds to do one order
Denied

Concluding notes

Evidence is insufficient as I literally cannot hear any orders being given due to the audio not being recorded in game. Although it does look like you have placed the user under FearRP I cannot assume.

I will however give an official warning to Red Knight and recommend that if you wish to continue your character roleplay you do it within the FearRP boundaries. It would be better to jump out the vehicle as requested and then begin to develop/display your character's motive or feelings, rather than risk it.