Just your normal Jewish Roleplay.

Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
Remove this thread.
The following 2 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • James, sebasti161
had a laugh
This server is now nothing more than a playground for racists and children.
this is actually really offensive to jews
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • James
If someone is genuinely offended by this video please let me know. 

It was just a few people having a roleplay. Actually, two Jewish members of the community were in this RP and they had no issue with it. But again if you are offended my apologies just send me a message.
Kind Regards,
(08-04-2018, 03:27 PM)Awestruck Wrote: this is actually really offensive to jews

This is beyond roleplay, this is straight up anti-semitism and an abuse of rule 1.11. I cannot believe they have not yet been punished for literally creating a roleplay just so they could spout Jewish stereotypes. Absolutely despicable.
(08-04-2018, 03:33 PM)Grape Wrote:
(08-04-2018, 03:32 PM)Killroy Wrote:
(08-04-2018, 03:27 PM)Awestruck Wrote: this is actually really offensive to jews

This is beyond roleplay, this is straight up anti-semitism and an abuse of rule 1.11. I cannot believe they have not yet been punished for literally creating a roleplay just so they could spout Jewish stereotypes. Absolutely despicable.

We were genuinely roleplaying as Jews. Two Jews were in the RP to make sure everything was okay. It's not our fault if a president decided to ban us and name himself 'Adolf Hitler'.

I highly doubt they are truly Jewish as they would not permit such mockeries of our religion and culture, I've seen multiple videos of the roleplay such as individuals running around shouting "PROMOTE MULTICULTURALISM" and "HANG THE GOYS" aswell as gunning down non-Jews in pursuit of purity. I am incredibly offended and incredibly angry with this.
If you clicked on this thread, watched the video and decided to Not exit off this thread, shut up complaining lol.

Great roleplay ther, Grape!
Wolven

Thankfully no one broke any rule other other than the president by impersonating Adolf Hitler as all the racism was kept In Character, following Rule 1.11 which you claim we broke.
Kind Regards,