[FL:RP] Dob
Your name: [FL:RP] Dob

Your blacklist ID: 101459

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:199645405

Reason: RDM

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Narcotic

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: 

You can see the PR here: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=88360

Chumps claims me RDMing. It's simply me shooting him out a car, it has no context. His reaction acts surprised and curious as of why, however as you see in the video there is an urgent call to the UM. All cops were at UM - SRU, Officers the whole force. They were fighting Corlones but for some reason I got intiated on as driving past, god knows why, however I was in a sticky situation and had no choice but to take them on.

I don't know why Chumps is at industrial due to the fact that ALL GOVERNMENT are fighting corleones at the time. He then drives down the tunnel and as you can see in the video I am spotted. Whether he spots me or not, he is aware of gun men and therefore should be aware that connectivity road is a dangerous area for government. Like I said, I am there being shot by government. At this point I recall killing an SRU and have called for backup by members. The Corleones were also attacking me at this point so it was a 3 way brawl. I have fallen back to the other side of connectivity due to my low HP since I am fighting an entire force here! 

As I fall back I spot Chumps. Notice how he turns his car around. From my perspective, this was him taking cover. Therefore I eliminate him. No way was this random, it makes perfect sense. He is aware of the active gunmen on connectivity and should has taken more responsibility for his action. Even if he was not taking cover from his perspective, what was he doing? The video shows no context and in my opinion not enough evidence. It's simply him being shot. Was he falling back for cover as well? 

Many thanks, Dob. 
Hello Dobbs.

Thank you for posting an unblacklist request today. Your request will be bought forward with the team. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks,
Narcotic
Hello Dobbs.

After further discussion with the team and re-evaluation on my behalf of the original PR and the case, we have decided to remove your blacklist from your record. Thank you for your unblacklist request.

Thanks,
Narcotic