Ayyyy lmao
Not necessarily leaving but I won't be playing FL really beyond popping in to spread some prime patter, server has gone down the pan and turned into nothing more than a nursery run by a group of close-knit friends. Pump up the party. Forums banter will remain nonetheless obviously, message me on steam if you wanna talk about what I've been doing on GMOD lately. Remember everyone, love thy neighbor and don't sniff crack (admin arse-crack that is).

Love you all especially the admins, bon appetit.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/ILoveJews69/

[Image: fraaaaance2_by_hawkview-dcf1193.gif]
The following 2 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • James, Strange Neo
Safe G
Are you leaving the forums? Because you haven't been on the server in months... 77563 [FL:RP] Murdered Children STEAM_0:1:31977033 Steam Profile BRA (81162) - RDM, should known ALOT better. // Permed as per last chance.
3 Months, 10 days, 5 hours
Jonas
Wolven

Cya and enjoy life!
Cya mate gl with life that comes along
Thanks For Review."Borgan" [Image: unknown.png?width=400&height=301]
(08-03-2018, 11:13 AM)Wolven Wrote: Are you leaving the forums? Because you haven't been on the server in months... 77563 [FL:RP] Murdered Children STEAM_0:1:31977033 Steam Profile BRA (81162) - RDM, should known ALOT better. // Permed as per last chance.
3 Months, 10 days, 5 hours
Jonas

Nah just when I get unbanned aint gonna play besides from a few occasions where I feel like having a chuckle at some epic crybabies.
(08-03-2018, 12:08 AM)Killroy Wrote: Not necessarily leaving but I won't be playing FL really beyond popping in to spread some prime patter, server has gone down the pan and turned into nothing more than a nursery run by a group of close-knit friends. Pump up the party. Forums banter will remain nonetheless obviously, message me on steam if you wanna talk about what I've been doing on GMOD lately. Remember everyone, love thy neighbor and don't sniff crack (admin arse-crack that is).

Awww. 4 Weeks I guess now since you joined. Sad but ok
[Image: 727311848b7fcd8d0fd1882991ee100d97b9d330...360_hq.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • Grunt
(08-03-2018, 06:16 PM)General Neo Wrote:
(08-03-2018, 12:08 AM)Killroy Wrote: Not necessarily leaving but I won't be playing FL really beyond popping in to spread some prime patter, server has gone down the pan and turned into nothing more than a nursery run by a group of close-knit friends. Pump up the party. Forums banter will remain nonetheless obviously, message me on steam if you wanna talk about what I've been doing on GMOD lately. Remember everyone, love thy neighbor and don't sniff crack (admin arse-crack that is).

Awww. 4 Weeks I guess now since you joined. Sad but ok

Its been a very long 4 weeks Sad
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Strange Neo
[MOVED TO OFF-TOPIC]