UBR Molyneux481
Posting on behalf of Molyneux481

Your name: Molyneux481

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:236485329

Your ban ID:77633

Banned by: Awestruck

Reason: ToS | Refusing to assist in finding a leaker. Scapegoating another Administrator of the infraction.

Involved: N/A

Why we should unban you: I believe I should be unbanned is because I had no intention to destroy or harm the server in anyway. I've had massive regrets about not telling Awestruck the name of the leaker. I never asked the staff member for that information, but didn't want to snitch on a friend that I made on this community. I understand that was wrong, but I really miss this community and the role-play experience. After a few months I had to create a new Steam account, due to family reasons (family member wanted it). So I thought I would check out how Fearless was doing. After about 1 hour, I decided to inform the staff who I was as I was getting addicted again, like I use to be. I am sorry for the actions I did towards Awestruck and realised how stupid and childish I was towards him. Its only taking me in till now to understand how much I missed this server. I am now Administrator on another community (which isn't a city RP server). I believe I should be given a second chance as I really miss the players and game play. Even if this doesn't get accepted, I wanted to take this time to apologies to the community and especially Awestruck for revealing the leaker.

Many thanks, Pandafish/Molyneux481.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Hi Molyneux,

Sorry for the delay, I appreciate you taking your time to make this Unban Request. Myself as well as the team will conclude whether we believe you deserve to have a lower punishment or have it revoked. I will also try and gain a statement from Awestruck. However what still lies is you failed to inform the team of who said member of the team was, the way you acted with the information you obtained also indicated that you were willing to use said information for your own personal gain and from what the team have witnessed doesn't indicate you had any regret for said information. Now my question is why would you fail to reproduce who leaked to you, friend or not what you kept from the team was quite major.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
I don't really have anything to say. Joe Joe covered it all in his post.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Hi Molyneux,

After a discussion with the team and your honest on who leaked to you the team have decided to reduce your suspension to 1 year instead of the currently permanent suspension. Now 1 year may seem like a long time however your honest in who leaked to you has greatly helped this situation. For future reference if anything like this happens again we highly suggest you inform the team and a situation like this will not occur.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<