Player Report: Jeron/Jarino - FailRP - Basing as SRU, Abusing Flashbangs
Name of player: Jeron (Jarino)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:101911122

Time in GMT: 16:21 (UK 17:21)

Server: v2d

Summary: During a nexus raid we ordered the only SRU to assist the police in a counter-attack/defence, they failed. We then discovered he was in the apartments, and has been there for at least 10 minutes. Jeron PMed me expaining he was 'visiting friends' but the floor he was on was Contraband/Weed Base, everyone up there had jobs of the 'Morrison Gang' or something along those lines. I based with them earlier in the day and everyone involved had Contraband And/Or Weed Plants. With the knowledge I gained IC that the apartments floor was under criminal control and was indeed a base. I was worried so I travelled with an Officer to the location. It very clearly looked like a base, same set-up from when I was basing there before my take on the Vice President role. I questioned the assumed leader grape on the SRU's whereabouts and he stated that the SRU just walked in when he could. Jeron came over and said he was kidnapped by Grape, when Grape was unarmed, and Jeron was well-armed. Due to the blatent lie and failure to do his job, I demoted him. He then later comes back as an SRU Sergeant to simply flash us for no good reason, which resulted in a demotion from the President.
^Proven in Video^

After that he came back STRAIGHT AWAY as a 'Citizen' assaulted me as Vice, then ran into the base to arm himself with an SMG. Be and the President fled as he didn't aim at or us or give us orders. There was then a shoot-out between the police who responded to our Panic Calls (due to Jeron arming himself).
^Unproven, but logs may prove this for the most part^

Evidence:
https://youtu.be/lNCAKmsbdco
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

Jeron was fighting for that group later on, not sure how long after. I was police at the time and we raided them because of him being armed.
[Image: hyPcnFC.png]
(07-31-2018, 05:17 PM)Rookie (Isaac) Wrote: Jeron was fighting for that group later on, not sure how long after. I was police at the time and we raided them because of him being armed.

That was after I demoted him from SRU Sergeant, he ran back and changed his job immediately to join that gang. He armed himself up, myself and Seductive ran away (my best guess is that he wanted to kill us for demoting him, which obviously is not allowed) and then you and the Police engaged in a gun fight with him.

I understand our evidence is poor, my main issue is him misusing SRU equipment to flash bang 3 players over a demotion and why he was effectively basing as SRU.
--| Approved |--

The accused has been found out on patrol route as well as around a potentially dangerous area and failing to do anything about it.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<