Report: Rebelz
Name of player: Rebelz

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:84516774

Time in GMT: 22:10 (Amsterdam time GTM+1)

Server: V2D

Summary: Basically I held 3 guys under gunpoint and ask them to leave underneath the garage door. They did all not comply. The bold guy ran away while I didn't really have him specifically under gunpoint. But Rebelz ran away under FearRP for quite some time without stopping.

Evidence:

https://youtu.be/nYPJIUgRtk8
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
I cant really see your video bud when the guy in the white suit was in, i saw my chase to go as i needed to get in for my car, my intensions was to run and hide and wait for the coast to be clear. This did not end up so well as i got caught. Once i got caught i did not move and listened to your commands.
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
(07-29-2018, 10:17 PM)Rebelz Wrote: I cant really see your video bud when the guy in the white suit was in, i saw my chase to go as i needed to get in for my car, my intensions was to run and hide and wait for the coast to be clear. This did not end up so well as i got caught. Once i got caught i did not move and listened to your commands.

I have changed the video settings. You can watch it now. The moment I get a taser out and point it on you, you start running.

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
Thank you for giving me a working video. I did run past you however i do believe you was going to sort out the guy behind me so i took my chance. When you was chasing me you gave no comments in voice or chat so to me i was in the clear
Kind Regards,
(07-29-2018, 10:27 PM)Rebelz Wrote: Thank you for giving me a working video. I did run past you however i do believe you was going to sort out the guy behind me so i took my chance. When you was chasing me you gave no comments in voice or chat so to me i was in the clear

This just makes me laugh. I had been pointing a gun at your and gave you orders to get away from the garage door for already a minute straight. You did not move an inch. Just before you ran I even said 'Move away from the door right now' and you just started to sing and run. How much more ignoring FearRP can you get?

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
I see where you’re coming from, from you switching to a taser I didn’t notice this to be honest. The initial running in was my error I would admit, I believed at the time that the moment I ran was my chase to try and find a hiding spot, I did think I got away with it as I never heard you chasing me. I did sing in the mic at first as I thought I was in the clear, you can hear me stop once I get further into nexus. I would like to state I was only there to get my car back since I had asked multiple officers previously and I either got ignored or asked to ask someone else.
Kind Regards,
APPROVED & MOVED
User was found guilty of breaking FearRP, by refusing orders to move back and running into the garage while under fearRP.
Though in this case, I'll give a warning as it would be more fitting than a ban.

In the future, Rebelz should follow orders (Move back from the door in this case) and not run into a restricted area when told to get away from it (Running into the garage). In the future, if such cases occur, it may lead to a different punishment depending on the case.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]