ghosTAk1ll3r
congratulations and good luck
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Gratz
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator
Let's stay away from discussing Ghost's history and going off topic. If you have something nice to say pop a reply, if not close the thread and keep browsing Smile
The following 3 users Like DVN's post:
  • god, Lewwings, Jordy
(07-29-2018, 08:55 PM)DVN Wrote: Let's stay away from discussing Ghost's history and going off topic. If you have something nice to say pop a reply, if not close the thread and keep browsing Smile

With all due respect, but like the OP of the thread itself states, this can be considered a very controversial promotion. I think it's only natural that there will be people questioning it in retrospect with his past, especially the people familiar with it. I'm all against flame wars but I personally see no wrong with people being sceptical about a promotion like this.

Regardless of me myself also having my doubts, I still want to wish GHOSTK1LL3R the best of luck, and I hope that he proves me wrong.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 4 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Floodify, Pollux, juicyorange, Obay
Rather controversial but I can't say I disagree with it.

You're a completely different person in comparison to months and months back.

Congrats Pal.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Well done
From what I have seen so far, he's doing a good job. Fast on the @ calls and everything.

Be interesting to see if he still is when he gets comfortable in his position.

Nonetheless, much congratulations to you, GHOSTKILLER.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • DVN
Congratulations on becoming trial admin, Ghostkiller!

During the trial period we will be able to see if the promotion was a good or a bad decision.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 11 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Pollux, Zona, , TJ Howard, aDisabledDeer, sebasti161, god, James, Lewwings, Divey, DVN
(07-30-2018, 10:25 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: Congratulations on becoming trial admin, Ghostkiller!

During the trial period we will be able to see if the promotion was a good or a bad decision.

Absolutely right.

Despite my history with Ghost, I actually think he’ll do a really good job, as he’s proving already.

Congrats Ghost
The following 2 users Like aDisabledDeer's post:
  • , DVN
Hi all,

Before I continue i'd just like to say a massive thanks for all the support from both the staff team and the community in me becoming TA.

I understand that there is a past in regards to my interactions with FL. I get and understand why people will look at this and make the judgement of who I am as a person. I am not going to stand here telling you that you're wrong but I hope I can prove to you through my actions that I am changed and what you have thought of me as is no more.

I hope one day those who have come to this thread and negatively supported my promotion will give me the chance to show you that I've changed.

Thank you for this opportunity and i'll show you it was the right one.