Default speed limit in permanent laws
Title of suggestion: Have a default speed limit in permanent laws.

Description:
Have a permanent law stating something along the lines: "Speed limit within the city is 30MPH (for example) unless the president states otherwise".

Why:
Assuming the president hasn't set the law or if there isn't a president, if someone is going 60MPH past a green light within the city then really you can't do anything about it as a police officer because they are still abiding the rules of the road however it seems a bit unrealistic. You could argue that it could be covered by permalaw 10 talking about endangering the public with a vehicle however going as slow as 10 MPH can do that and how fast would be classed as dangerous.

Let me know what you think.
The following 1 user Likes Kippsee's post:
  • god
-support
I'd say it is covered by permalaw 10 simply through the use of common sense from an officer; go by what you would class as dangerous driving IRL, which would be 30MPH. In the UK, the law states that you cannot go more than 30MPH through a built up area with street lights - this is what i base my perception of perma law 10 from.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BasicallyMental's post:
  • Kippsee
(07-27-2018, 04:50 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: -support
I'd say it is covered by permalaw 10 simply through the use of common sense from an officer; go by what you would class as dangerous driving IRL, which would be 30MPH. In the UK, the law states that you cannot go more than 30MPH through a built up area with street lights - this is what i base my perception of perma law 10 from.

I get what you're saying however laws should be more fact than someones perception. I could go to someone going 35MPH and tell them they're speeding however they would react with "There's no law on it" and 35 MPH isn't exactly a risk to the public.
The following 1 user Likes Kippsee's post:
  • BasicallyMental
+support

It is commons sense like its common sense contraband is legal so its only valid to have this added IMO
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • Kippsee
Really great suggestion! +support!
The following 1 user Likes Forgee's post:
  • Kippsee
+Support
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Panda's post:
  • Kippsee
Love it.

Huge +Support.

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
The following 1 user Likes Santaliz's post:
  • Kippsee
yes please
+Support
hello

The following 1 user Likes HP Sauce's post:
  • Kippsee
+support

just makes it easier for us if a president isn't very expierenced
The following 1 user Likes Fro[Z]en's post:
  • Kippsee
+support
Either a set speed limit like 60mph, or it could tell you to follow the various speed signs that are around the map.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • Kippsee