Report: Foxirius
Name of player: Foxirius

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:77146729 https://steamcommunity.com/id/Foxirius/

Time in GMT: Aprox 1400

Server: v2d

Summary: Was killed whilst doing research and taking pictures of tresspassing by foxirius. No demands were given under FearRP and I was shot for no reason, in front of a crowd with police officers - very unrealistic and RDM.

(audio is not working on my shadowplay still)

Evidence:
https://youtu.be/V4WTnDMa67M
There was a valid reason why i killed you, but because of no audio you can't hear the reason
(07-27-2018, 01:26 PM)[FL] Despacito I Wrote: There was a valid reason why i killed you, but because of no audio you can't hear the reason

Would you care to explain what your reason was?
3. Evidence is a requirement, do not request log checks, include solid evidence for your report or do not post one.
(07-27-2018, 01:37 PM)[FL] Despacito I Wrote: 3. Evidence is a requirement, do not request log checks, include solid evidence for your report or do not post one.

Suit yourself, my evidence shows you killing me in front of a crowd including police, unarmed and with no direction under FearRP. I was merely asking for your input.
Posting on behalf of Aspire:
Unless the exact situation happened twice it was me who was the officer. Foxi randomly guns down the man, his spray pattern didn't go away from him so it was 100% intentional, he did this while I was watching him and sru where 5 seconds around the corner as they were just there 10 seconds before. I run around and then get in a 1v1 against him and lose. I am pointing out that foxi randomly shot the man without any voice communication and infront of police witnesses, with no fear for his life when he was surrounded by government at mtl.

(07-29-2018, 10:00 PM)KA34 Wrote: Posting on behalf of Aspire:
Unless the exact situation happened twice it was me who was the officer. Foxi randomly guns down the man, his spray pattern didn't go away from him so it was 100% intentional, he did this while I was watching him and sru where 5 seconds around the corner as they were just there 10 seconds before. I run around and then get in a 1v1 against him and lose.  I am pointing out that foxi randomly shot the man without any voice communication and infront of police witnesses, with no fear for his life when he was surrounded by government at mtl.
Once again you aren't forum banned and ka34 is posting this.
Grunt why you got no sound on your video?

Foxi what's your reason for killing him?
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
While i was there, I kept warning him that if he doesn't stop taking pictures of me, I will have to harm him. After that I increased the threat to a death threat, if he doesn't stop i will kill him. It wasn't 1 threat but many, however because there not being any sound, that can't be heard. Although I did not initiate FearRP with a gun out, he didn't care about the threats of death so I decided to make them reality. Although violence should be the last option, that applies more to police rather than an insurgent.

If you can access the video https://youtu.be/NFOnifGIGDI
(07-31-2018, 04:31 PM)Tomo Wrote: Grunt why you got no sound on your video?

My shadow play is fucked, sometimes it records audio sometimes it doesn't. I'm pretty sure I have found the source of the problem - being if my guitar is connected to my audio interface it uses that as the mic and not systems sounds.