President Nutin Loves the city :)
President Nuttin:
As president I wanted to make sure that the citizens have it  good.
The poor to have some moneh for drinking water and bakers to lower their prices aswell.
The laws were  doeable aswell. made for the people's safety. Some laws see absurd, but if you care about your personal health, the laws  are totally for you.

[Image: 3h5bvPd.png]

The days went by smoothly. hardly an issue in the air.
The president took his days jogging  in the  new neghbourhood at Bar Road.
He met nice people there who had it hard in life, so he adjusted his old laws into the new ones  stated above.
Joining them on their smalle vents as a small comunity. 
He did pushups on the road. enjoyed their company and  had a look around at their mechanic shop for tribants.

[Image: C7qyuU6.png]

Laws

Spoiler :
1- Guns: Hand guns may be used for self defene. alrger weapons will give the police the right to arrest you.
2- Drug: eed is legal.
3- Contraband: Being in the posession of contraband will give the police the right to arrest you.
4- Nexus: Going beyond the lobby desk is seen as trespassing; Do that and it will give the police the right to arrest you.
5- Speedlimit: Inside the city: 30mp/h, Outside the city after the tunnels: 50mp/h and beyond that please be carefull at 50mp/h
6- Insulting an officer on duty: Giving to many insults to an officer will get you arrested. Not searched.
7- Homing: Everyone who lives in a home, has the right to request the help of the police when in danger or  troubled.
8- Water: Don't waste water on washing your car or football fields. using way to much water gets you arrested.
9- Bread: Bakers wil be paid by the government if they lower their prices to their products.
10- Highwalls: Having walls that are higher than 3 meters will result in a search. Please Cooperate.
11- When searched: Cooperate with the officer on duty. Making their job difficult will result in a fine.
12- The homes on Bar Road are excluded for Highwalls.
13- Police Salary: The President provides with water bottles to work in this warm weather.
14- Blockades: Any blockade that was not placed down by an officer, has to be removed or you get a search warrant. 
15- J-walking: We use alot of paint to make the walkways for everyone. Use them; J-walking will get you a fine of $100.
16- Parking: People who have parked their cars wronly will be contacted tomove them or the police will inpount them.
17- Health: jogg once in a wile. It is good for your health.
18- Health care: Everyone who gets spotted eating fast food, will be given a fine of $20.
19- Health care: Everyone who does not eat 5 fruits a day will be arrested and put on a health care program.
20- Police: If an officer spots another officer not doing his job. Pelase report that on time so that we can handle it.
21- Signalisation: Any signalisation put up without permission will get you a fine of $200
22- Signalisation: Only Private property is allowed to have signalisation and people  apointed on the use of them.

Government staf
President: [FL:RP]Hostage
Vice President: Fudge
vp's super duper fresh guards: Flexiblebread45
The staff changed  now and than, pelase if I didn't mention you, I only took note on my point of vieuw

Kind but poor citizens on Bar Road:
T.T//timomonkey(B)
Crane
PeaceGames
Wobbles
Eventually there were more that came to live there.
The following 1 user Likes Altoria's post:
  • Kippsee
I had a blast!
[Image: D2EB8EFD019173BC6422E73787BFA970D1B95B9C][Image: 4DB24336F04C051A3FADD39C1698341EEDD8B168]
The following 1 user Likes Wobbles's post:
  • Altoria
I so will be your president again Cheese
Who did the president nutin?
The following 2 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • Altoria, James
(08-02-2018, 11:14 PM)Killroy Wrote: Who did the president nutin?

That will be me:

Cheese
(08-12-2018, 03:38 AM)Hostage Wrote:
(08-02-2018, 11:14 PM)Killroy Wrote: Who did the president nutin?

That will be me:

Cheese

Never expected it would be you the President Nutin, one lucky guy.
The following 3 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • James, sebasti161, Altoria
I so will be President Nutin again soon Smile