Your ban ID:
Banned by:
Jan (But it was extended by NightHawkd

Reason:
Scamming // Extended By NightHawkd

Involved:
N/A.

Why we should unban you:
I feel like I should be unbanned as firstly, I received this ban just under three years ago, and since then I have been on other servers and have gained a lot of roleplaying experience. FL was my favourite server to play on when I was younger, and now I am older I feel I deserve another chance. I also have a lot of respect for people, and I will help people as much as I can.
Hello! 
I will be in touch with Jan if he happens to remember the case or has some other feedback. Also, we will be discussing the ban itself with the staff team as well.

Also, can you give any context to the scamming ban? As in what happened, what did you scam etc.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Hey there,

I very vaguely remember your case as it has been quite a long time ago now, like TheSiphon stated could you please explain exactly what happened?
Firstly, To begin, another player and I were trading our vehicles, it was my corvette for his Audi (I believe) Let's just say back then I didn't happen to have a great computer setup or broadband service for that matter and just as the car was given my game crashed, I immediately joined back and expressed how sorry I was and that my computer crashed but by then an admin had picked me up and my childish 12-year-old temper started coming out so I winged and did not really help myself, however, as I have already made clear, I have had a lot of experience with RP and people since this and I understand why I was given the ban, although, I could not really explain it myself. That is about it unless you need to know more.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:88857901&b=12]
Right, you know what you did was wrong and have apologized for it, it's been 3 years which is a long time, I do believe in change and wish for you get get that unban, although the final verdict is obviously in the current staff's hands I forgive you for it.
(07-28-2018, 09:59 PM)Jan Wrote: Right, you know what you did was wrong and have apologized for it, it's been 3 years which is a long time, I do believe in change and wish for you get get that unban, although the final verdict is obviously in the current staff's hands I forgive you for it.

I thank you for that Jan and I am sorry it took place in the first place, I understand it's up to the current staff team and I wish you the best for the future as I believe you are now a veteran. 

-Kind Regards, Tom
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:88857901&b=12]
[b]APPROVED & MOVED[/b]
Hello, Tomamelon!

The staff team has discussed your ban and have come to a conclusion to unban you.

Though do remember to read the rules again as a lot of things have changed, and you can take a look at the update list as well to see what kind of changes have been done on the server. 
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]