V4B1 potential
When it was on V4 I remember lots of people wanting a new map because of terrible FPS, I feel like it's just gonna go full circle xD
The following 1 user Likes Fudge's post:
  • Wolven
I miss V4B1, would love to actually see it making a comeback. Maybe we should give it a trail run, see how the FPS holds up
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
I haven't been on Fearless for at least 3 or more months now and I have recently seen a change of map. V2D has got to be the shittiest map I've ever played on (excuse my french). V4B has got to be the best map for a brilliant roleplay experience. As for that, I give all of my support for a change of map to V4B.
The following 1 user Likes Bobby Shmicki's post:
  • Lewwings
(07-26-2018, 10:46 AM)Archer Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 10:34 AM)Falc Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 10:18 AM)juicyorange Wrote: get rid of v2d already so sick of the basewars

You’re triggered lolololololol

Cry baby

great maturity
I actually cba trying to roleplay anymore, I can't walk 5 feet without getting in a crossfire. v2d is too crowded for both Pas and Agg RP.

Lol and what bruh?

Stop over exaggerating, cub foods and Flea aren’t 2 feet away from crossfire, nor tides, the two general stores either.
I love V2D. Made me and many others start playing. New and old.

But if a change was going to happen, which I really don't want! I would like to see v33x instead of v4b1 because I prefer the byildings on there.
I guess these threads will keep coming on. There is no point to have a discussion right now if the current map is doing amazing.

As seen with v2d back a lot of aggressive players came not because of how the map looks, but because of the FPS and the server is usually full. If we switch over to a map with bad FPS, the same story will happen again.

Personally Yonno if a new map comes would you play or stay inactive?
The following 1 user Likes Foxirius2205's post:
  • Wolven
The only maps that have ever worked for Fearless over a long period of time have been V2D and v33x(v4b1). V2D just doesn't feel the same as it did 2-3 years ago, and the only thing really saving it right now is how optimised it is and that the FPS is always pretty much good. As much as I love V2D, I would like to see v4b1 come back, people are saying that the map is very laggy and unoptimised which is true, but keep in mind we had these maps before there were any proper set restarts and the server was up for almost two days without crashing.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 3 users Like Panda's post:
  • Archer, Luna, Lewwings
Oh lord, another map sggestion? Can't we just stick to one map and just deal with it, v2d is fine, there isn't a need for a switch at the moment.
Wolven

(07-26-2018, 01:10 PM)Wolven Wrote: Oh lord, another map sggestion? Can't we just stick to one map and just deal with it, v2d is fine, there isn't a need for a switch at the moment.

It's been pretty fucking frustrating to play as a government job due to raids lasting shorter than a minute. We should keep in mind that the reason FPS is so good also stems from Pollux's improvements and the restart schedules
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(07-26-2018, 12:35 PM)Falc Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 10:46 AM)Archer Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 10:34 AM)Falc Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 10:18 AM)juicyorange Wrote: get rid of v2d already so sick of the basewars

You’re triggered lolololololol

Cry baby

great maturity
I actually cba trying to roleplay anymore, I can't walk 5 feet without getting in a crossfire. v2d is too crowded for both Pas and Agg RP.

Lol and what bruh?

Stop over exaggerating, cub foods and Flea aren’t 2 feet away from crossfire, nor tides, the two general stores either.

He isn’t exaggerating if you walk on main street while there is a base at slums you will get shot or hostaged.
The following 5 users Like juicyorange's post:
  • Archer, Lewwings, Luna, Pollux, Flux