V4B1 potential
Lightbulb 
Hey guys,

Been talking about this with some people and came to the conclusion that some of us think it's probably best we switch back to V4B1. 
We initially switched to V5P and many think it was a big mistake and should have never happened. While I personally think V5P was a nice experience and gave us fresh roleplay opportunities, I can't help but admit that I do miss V4B1 and all it's possibilities.

The city of V4B1 offers the a massive amount of PassiveRP potential and I think alongside me many people miss the big and small general store, as well as the several other shops in the city. Besides that, places like Grassy Fields and Villas offer many different roleplay opportunities, too. There's also plenty of spots for AggressiveRP'ers to base, without disruption of passiveRP or crossfire.

Do you think the framerate would be a major issue? Pollux claimed he's made some improvements to the gamemode and potentially we could see a small rise in FPS. I'd honestly say that I haven't really had too much trouble with FPS on V4B1 personally but I'd take it over the current experience on V2D any time, despite its solid performance.

What do you guys think of the potential for V4B1? Please discuss, and I hope we can push for a positive change, because from what I've heard, V2D is quite the mess currently.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Definitely like the idea.

V2D currently is run by AggresiveRP and it doesn't help even more that the majority of it happens 20ft away from the Nexus.

Would support a map change, specifically to v4b1
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

The following 1 user Likes Huskii's post:
  • juicyorange
Shit FPS on v4b1 no way.

Literally the worst map we ever had on FL for that exact reason
Honestly the best map FL ever had.
The following 2 users Like Luna's post:
  • Schnitzelburger, Alphaverse
We need change, we need a new map.

Everyone is scared of change. V2D is shit.

This is why.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qemKxAEnm1U
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 5 users Like equal's post:
  • Luna, Grunt, sebasti161, juicyorange, Flux
We really should. It had a perfect atmosphere and felt vibrant and breathing. V2D is just crawling with AggRP and it dominates a major sector of the city, this curtails potential RPs. V4B1 has more 'breathing space', where both styles of RP can be done without issue.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • ChoCho
Either V2D or V4B1 are the only two options suitable for FL at this moment in time.
(07-26-2018, 09:21 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Shit FPS on v4b1 no way.

we get it you like your Slums base
On-Topic:
All maps will have shit FPS with 2 major dupes and 75 players. v4b1 offered many roleplay possibilities(both Pas and Agg). It's pretty balanced out, and no locations except Industrial have dead ends. Wanna AggRP?Sure, a lot of areas. Wanna PasRP?Sure, a lot of areas *far away* from Agg areas. As much as I prefer the v5p Nexus, one building shouldn't really define the map change. All for v4b1
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 2 users Like Archer's post:
  • Lewwings, sebasti161
(07-26-2018, 09:29 AM)Archer Wrote:

On-Topic:
All maps will have shit FPS with 2 major dupes and 75 players. v4b1 offered many roleplay possibilities(both Pas and Agg). It's pretty balanced out, and no locations except Industrial have dead ends. Wanna AggRP?Sure, a lot of areas. Wanna PasRP?Sure, a lot of areas *far away* from Agg areas. As much as I prefer the v5p Nexus, one building shouldn't really define the map change. All for v4b1

I don't care about my slums base, V2D offers good FPS. Who would play on a server where they literally cannot play the server due to shit FPS.

FPS peak time on v2d is good only gets bad when the server been up for 12 hours which has now been fixed. v4b1 is just laggy. It always was and always will be.
(07-26-2018, 09:32 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 09:29 AM)Archer Wrote:

On-Topic:

I don't care about my slums base, V2D offers good FPS. Who would play on a server where they literally cannot play the server due to shit FPS.

FPS peak time on v2d is good only gets bad when the server been up for 12 hours which has now been fixed. v4b1 is just laggy. It always was and always will be.

The only reason v2d is so good right now is because Pollux improved FPS through optimization
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep