Unfair ban.
Your name: LuiCrucial

Your ban ID: 80799

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:0:126017952[/b]

Reason: My internet crashed, and i got instant banned from AFK'ing from an RP situation. How is that even fair without checking what even happned at first?

Staff member who banned you: Captain Barry

Reason why you should be unbanned: My internet crashed, and i didn't even get to join back to explain what happened.
Recognized as Bruce Wayne IG.

I was a bystander of this situation and I personally know he crashed, though this is not my place to decide, I'd allow an unban this time.
[Image: qrw50vfb_o.gif]
Alrighty, what is the point of an un-ban request then.
My personal opinion on this rash decision to pointlessly ban me before even getting the facts straight is highly unprofessional. Furthermore that my unban request has been completely clueless to this point, since none has taken action on my situation.
Also i would like to ask Barry why my "Thinking HUD" even mattered for that part, that is the only thing you strictly banned me for. Even if my "thinking hud" appeared, where do you see the offense here? I could have started to write to the SRU, and then follow his orders. But why would you just ban me straight away, without even taking in consideration "he might have crashed"
Also "Thinking HUD" will be stuck when i am getting disconnected. This reason you were so kind to provide "FearRP - Pretending to be AFK/Going AFK during an RP situation" was a nice reason. Just next time actually wait and see if i timed out, or atleast see what happned. Before making rash decision like that. 24 hours well wasted on an uncalled for ban, ty matey.

(EDIT) by crashing, i am talking about my internet here.

It's been 1 day since you posted the unban request. Please be patient, Barry will get round to this as soon as he can.
Yea, and its a day ban i got. So why does this even matter now?

Hello.

The claim that you timed out is a very convenient excuse if you look at this from my perspective.
Based on what I witnessed in game, I don't believe this infact happened. Is there anything else you might not have thought of that could prove otherwise?
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
You have got to be kidding me right? Why the f... would i lie about such a thing. It was my first incident on this matter when i started playing the server again 3 months back. Tell me precisely why i would lie about this? I don't give a flying damn about you banning me. But the fact, you're taking such a rash decision and just banned me within a sec. Without even checking?

Barry :"The claim that you timed out is a very convenient excuse if you look at this from my perspective."

As i told you before, you could have waited and looked to see if i timed out or not. But you decided to ban me straight away. Why the hell would i take a picture of my disconnected screen? Like, i don't wanna have unnecessary programs open just for when these things happen.

But i don't care anymore. I left the server, and ain't swinging by until we get more professional admins again like the old days. Just remove my thread. And accept you did an honest mistake Barry, instead of denying it by saying shit like that. You had an opportunity to wait and see if i actually timed out which you didn't.

Have a good day, bye matey.

I don't see how relying on evidence rather than personal account is un-proffesional. If we were to just believe everything everyone said in stead of using evidence, don't you think the place would be a lot worse off?
I also think that making the situation personal and going after me as an individual rather than actually presenting any proof to back up your claim is not the best decision you've ever made.

Denied.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]