Different icons for veteran
Title: Different icons for veteran

Suggestion: With the 'new' forum update where Developers get bronze names when veteran and SA's get blue names - admins get yellow - I also think that maybe in game new icons could be added to also distinguish this.

The only idea I had was different colours with the medals. So take the existing medal and change it. Or maybe embed the SA shield icon into an SA veteran icon. Any thoughts? Nothing massive, not a priority but just a cool idea.

Many thanks, Dob.
-support
Personally I don't think this is really necessary, despite this being a cool idea I don't think it should be focused on as it doesn't really improve anything.

I'll give it a Neutral.
+Support
Alphaverse
Ex - Contributor
Something we can sit in the pipeline to be fair, like you said it would be a cool change. Maybe think of some more ideas or if someone could design some concepts/find icons
+Support
Wolven

atm -support cause it’s a waste of time
Thank you for your care about us. 
Something I did react to is why they bothered to make this change everywhere but not in game, but it really doesn't matter. 
+Support whenever the lads have time to do it
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
+Support

We can find something
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
[Image: award_star_silver_3.png] - Superadmin+ Veteran (icon16/award_star_silver_3.png)
[Image: award_star_gold_2.png] - Admin Veteran (icon16/award_star_gold_2.png)
[Image: award_star_bronze_1.png] - Developer Veteran (icon16/award_star_bronze_1.png)

The colors from the forums are nearly the same and there are also different colors in the background.
Alphaverse
Ex - Contributor