Report: Player report on Zombie
Report: Player report on  Zombie 

Posting this for Xtremefighter.

Name of player: Zombie 

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:55311065

Time in GMT: 20:25

Server: V2d

Summary: Rdming unarmed citizens when they are no danger or any threath to him. After that he kills me when i have a hostage whitout giving any instructions as you can hear and see in the video.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXp6-dv6...e=youtu.be
[Image: IhxZ32Y.jpg]
I fail to see any RDM in this video.
- At 0:43 seconds you can hear Barry telling you to stop what you are doing.
- At 0:46 seconds you can still hear Barry telling you to go away and me giving an order to those around us who continue to sing despacito is going to get shot and the gun dealer continued to sing anyway and refused to obey my orders, hence why I killed him.
- At 0:49 seconds Barry is still continuing to give you an order to go away.
- At 1:00 Barry said 'Get away from him'. You've been given countless of warnings to get away from the handcuffed player, I fail to understand your claim of "kills me without giving any instructions as you can hear and see in the video" which you are proving yourself wrong with your own evidence against me, you WERE given instructions many times.

From 1:12- 1:21 you are literally surrounded by 5 HEAVILY armed players of which one of us has gone inbetween both you and the hostage there-for rendering the hostage with us as you kept walking away from him quicker than he could keep up. At this point this is a 5:1 situation of which you COMPLETLY disregard FearRP and do NOT value your life.

3.5 You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives.

You are surrounded by FIVE heavily ARMED players with ZERO backup in territory that is not your own. You DO NOT value your life and as this point should of communicated that you fear for your life and want to give-up. However, instead you're FailRP and FearRP by not valuing your life.

I'd like to also point out this is the FIFTH time Xtreme now has broken FearRP with 4 previous bans for it and yet he keeps breaking it.
Secondly you cant just kill people because when they are unarmed when they refuse your orders in the middle of the street voilance should be your last option
woops didnt post everything

: Hello Zombie!

May i ask the reason why you killed me? I had a hostage that still counts that you have fearrp becuase you are affraid that he will die.
As you stated:
3.5 You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives.

Secondly you cant just kill people because when they are unarmed when they refuse your orders in the middle of the street voilance should be your last option
There was no longer FearRP on the handcuffed player as Foxirius stood in front of him, nullifying FearRP. The person who was shot was given chances under gunpoint and didn't listen, and because of that he was shot.
Denied

Concluding notes

The unarmed Gun Dealer killed at the beginning of the video is not only breaking FearRP but was clearly warned by Barry to stop what he was doing, interfering directly with the criminals as they tried to stop you. As a criminal group they can resort to extreme measures to stop people, regardless of them being unarmed or their job. This rule only applies to officers in regards to killing unarmed people.

FearRP was pretty much an equal stand still. You had 5 gunmen pointing at you telling you to stop, and you continued to proceed. Either parties could have opened fire since the initial FearRP that was initiated on you was by Barry from behind when you had your back turned. Unfortunately for you the criminals fired first.