Unblacklist "President"

Name: [FL:RP] Kamina

Time/Date: I've forgotten, it was a year ago.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9917574

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL] Faustie

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Faustie had all the reasons in the world to blacklist me, but now I've got a chance to look up on the rules several times, and I've learned my lesson, so I do wish to be unblacklisted from President, since this handicaps my roleplay by far.
I do hope this is enough, since it's getting sad to not CityRP for a YEAR without president job.
[Image: kaminagurrenlagaansigab2.png]
Keep following your dream till the end. Never quit, never fail. Become a Hero, fight the power until the end.
Dat forum creeper
Bump, please unblacklist me!
Keep following your dream till the end. Never quit, never fail. Become a Hero, fight the power until the end.
Dat forum creeper
Bump.
Dat forum creeper
Bump.
Dat forum creeper
Hey uhm no one is not responding to my unblacklist to the admins are fucking lazy
Bump.
Dat forum creeper
(01-16-2012, 03:44 PM)HowdyPeaks Wrote: Hey uhm no one is not responding to my unblacklist to the admins are freaking lazy

+++
Bump.
Dat forum creeper
Bump.
Dat forum creeper
Bump.
Dat forum creeper