Unban Request
Your name: Rushi

Your SteamID: [b]STEAM_1:1:53357681[/b]
[b]
[b]Your ban ID: 80765

Banned by: DVN

Reason: Encouraging rule breakage 

Involved: Whoever was there.

Why we should unban you: I died at Pool Street with my truck there, a few minutes later i was at the Nexus Street and i saw someone with my truck, i asked them to give my truck back and he dindt give me it, when i asked that it the guy that stole my truck, looked like someone who could run me over, so to avoid getting run over i asked if i could go inside the truck. One minute there was alot of people on the UM road and that guy was going full speed into them, i even said no to him so he could stop but he didn't. He ran alot of people over and i was acused of encouraging him to run people over.
[/b][/b]
Oh? New Signature

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJINnfmsyx51J2Yn6-BTU...MQj1zjTh5g]
Denied

Concluding notes

You laughed in response to previously letting a friend of yours drive your vehicle and cause disruption after he was punished. You then proceeded to 'act' like your vehicle was stolen yet you made no attempt to get it back into your control.

You never reported it stolen to the police so the driver could be stopped and you found it funny again to sit back and watch as you provided tools for users to cause mayhem.