Additions/Changes to Dispatch Mode
Title of suggestion: Additions to Dispatch Mode

Description: I would like to be able to edit calls once you have dispatched units to it, if you dispatch 1 unit to a report of criminal activity, then you won't be able to attach more units to that same call without them making a new call which is rather frustrating.

The nexus desk secretary/dispatch also can't use /panic for some reason.

Same time I would like that when you dispatch all units to a panic call, it would appear in RED rather than in yellow to make it more visible.

Why: It will simply improve the overall experience.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
At first: I thought about a few changes to the way how to assign units. The problem with the edit is that you need to check if the already chosen units are still assigned and how many.

The NDS was never able to use /panic. The same for Fireman and Paramedic.

Sounds like a good idea with the red color. I think I will also add the possibility to assign units to /panic calls. They are seen in chat but idk why not.

Again there is also an update with some small things ready. But I still need to test it.

+Support
Alphaverse
Ex - Contributor
(07-22-2018, 01:23 PM)Alphaverse Wrote: At first: I thought about a few changes to the way how to assign units. The problem with the edit is that you need to check if the already chosen units are still assigned and how many.

Sounds like a good idea with the red color. I think I will also add the possibility to assign units to /panic calls. They are seen in chat but idk why not.

Again there is also an update with some small things ready. But I still need to test it.

+Support

Yeah, I found that to be one of my main issues as well. Officers not using the /status command to update the dispatcher once they have responded to a call etc.

You should just make it so the dispatcher is in complete control of every officer's status, that way he will be able to do it for them.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(07-22-2018, 04:21 PM)equal Wrote:
(07-22-2018, 01:23 PM)Alphaverse Wrote: At first: I thought about a few changes to the way how to assign units. The problem with the edit is that you need to check if the already chosen units are still assigned and how many.

+Support

Yeah, I found that to be one of my main issues as well. Officers not using the /status command to update the dispatcher once they have responded to a call etc.

You should just make it so the dispatcher is in complete control of every officer's status, that way he will be able to do it for them.

I already mentioned in another thread: All these issues are fixed with the update. But I can't test it right now. :/
Alphaverse
Ex - Contributor
Finished.