Lack of Admins leads to a lot more Minges.
(07-22-2018, 01:35 PM)Dobbs Wrote: Yeah as awestruck said administrating is simply a hobby and they have lives! This being said it's very annoying not having admins on during popular times or maybe one admin who obviously can't respond to every call at the same time! (Except one person... Bring back the walrus kappa!!)

I would come back if given the chance. However, that chance is rather non existent
(07-22-2018, 07:28 PM)Willem de Walrus Wrote:
(07-22-2018, 01:35 PM)Dobbs Wrote: Yeah as awestruck said administrating is simply a hobby and they have lives! This being said it's very annoying not having admins on during popular times or maybe one admin who obviously can't respond to every call at the same time! (Except one person... Bring back the walrus kappa!!)

I would come back if given the chance. However, that chance is rather non existent

You weren't a good enough friend of the SA's sorry Mr.Willem but you are not allowed Sad
The following 2 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • Envy, Willem de Walrus
We all know it. FL is just turned into a shitshow I think even the staff now that and a lot of us just cant be arsed joining to play because of the lack of administration online and the fact that minges are higher than ever which includes current players right now. I think the staff team are just lacking motivation to join like all of us, they either join in a pair/group or dont join at all.

-Removed by Steven8ken
The following 5 users Like Dragnort_'s post:
  • Envy, BasicallyMental, Spartan_KCT, Lewwings, Zona
Awestruck and I are aware of the issue regarding activity as of late and have plans in motion in order to deal with this issue, however you will not be able to see the effects immediately. The main issue that has always existed in activity has always been the fact that Trial Admins (or Moderators in the past) have been the more active ones, meaning that Admins in a sense can feel like they can slack in a sense - As the TAs are in a constant state of awareness when it comes to being evaluation after their 2 month period.

Administrators haven't really even in the history of Fearless had the same sort of mentality and while we don't want team members to have Fearless feel like a chore, as I previously stated Awestruck and I are making things much harsher and I believe I can safely say the lack of activity has been not just the staff members fault, but also Awestruck and I accepting how previous generations of Supervising Administrators have handled it (not saying it wasn't a bad move on their behalf, each team is different) and we're no longer playing it safe, that I can assure you. 

I'm not going to pinpoint exactly what's going on, but I think as a generalisation there are indeed staff members on the server the majority of the day, however the issue lies with people taking breaks at the same time, etc. which can lead to a sloppy team and a chaotic server.

When it comes to promoting new staff members, that's one of the best parts of the job when it comes to being a Supervising Administrator, getting to induct new people into the team and seeing their reactions and how they fare as a Trial Admin and seeing them proving me either right or wrong in regards to how I personally feel they will do. I can certainly agree to having more staff members and I think it's a healthy thing and we're privileged to have the trial system as it allows for more people to come through than the old Moderator rank did and I believe we could be using that to our advantage more than we have been previously.
One thing I would like to note though is for people who are interested in the role, it's not everything it's cracked up to be.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Awestruck
Careful what your saying lads otherwise the SirMinus clause of the forum rules will be put into effect.

[Image: theminusclause_by_hawkview-dchyz9h.png]
Am I the only one tired of the current staff team judging what the other staff teams did before them? Plus most of them bragging of this being the best fearless has ever been?
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • Huskii
(07-22-2018, 08:27 PM)Dimitris Wrote: Am I the only one tired of the current staff team judging what the other staff teams did before them? Plus most of them bragging of this being the best fearless has ever been?

Cockiness + Exaggerated perception of efficiency and self-worth = Bad combination.
The following 2 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • Huskii, Dimitris
(07-22-2018, 08:27 PM)Dimitris Wrote: Am I the only one tired of the current staff team judging what the other staff teams did before them? Plus most of them bragging of this being the best fearless has ever been?

Didn't state either of those things in my posts. I stated we're deciding to move away from what previous teams did as it's not working for us.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
(07-22-2018, 08:36 PM)Divey Wrote:

Didn't state either of those things in my posts. I stated we're deciding to move away from what previous teams did as it's not working for us.

[Image: 2580364-totalbiscuit_shares_his_thoughts...20x349.jpg]
I dont think the problem is the team itself and more the times we are on. There are plenty of times I am on and there are a few other staff which is perfect. Some RP some do @ calls switch it around a bit however sometimes staff need to go out, do something else or maybe just have a little break and then there is always the problem where eventually they all go to do something and no-one is left. In a perfect world scenario there would be staff on all the time however at that current time that is basically impossible.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<