PR on Joe Joe
Username: Joe Joe

Accused Staff Member: Joe Joe

Involved Users: Just me and Joe Joe

Time/Date/Time Zone: 20:00

Abuse of Power or Rule Infringement: Denying a completely valid PR and lies about NLR.

Evidence and Explanation:

So I recently made a PR on someone who demoted me for actions that I had made in my characters previous life. See thread: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=88197. The video shows me dying, and then telling the Vice President that I died and therefore could not be demoted. I said this for a good 10 seconds but he proceeded to demote me anyhow. So, the Vice President demoted me for something my character did in its previous life, and therefore it was invalid and a breakage of NLR. 

Now, let's get to the Joe Joe part. He typed, quoting

Quote:Just because you died you forgot everything from your last life however the other player does not. Just because you have died it does not mean your are 'Immune' from being demoted and your actions in your last life are what lead to the demotion. So the actions of the superior were completely valid.

Joe Joe explains in this post that you can be demoted for the actions that you have made in your characters previous life. Which is totally invalid. When you die, you lose your memory of previous lives and you become a new person. The character that died no longer exist. You are a new character with the given opportunity to make new choices in your life.
You cannot do something to another player if it's because of his actions in his previous life, such as killing or hostaging. Captain Barry agreed with me on this one writing "yeah, but they might not know you died". In this case, the player who demoted me clearly knew that I died.

So according to Joe Joe, you can kill and revenge people after they die, including but not limited after you kill them. This would create a paradox that would be very damaging for the gameplay of the server.

I don't think Joe Joe should be an admin if he doesn't even know a basic rule as NLR. Telling false information to others in a public post on the forum is also a strong reason why I think he should be demoted or atleast warned.

Sincerely,
Enzyme
It is not abuse for an Administrator to deny a Player Report.

Added, the Player Report was rightfully denied for the reasons given.

Case Closed.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]