Report: [CG] GamingOfficialZZ
Name of player: [CG] GamingOfficialZZ

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39360696

Time in GMT: ~3pm (Just before the posting of this PR)

Server: v2d

Summary: GamingOfficialZZ publically displays the sale of black market items which include explosives, hostage ropes, blindfolds, lockpicks etc and uses an image of someone wearing a gas mask (illegal clothing) holding a gun in just outside of the bank which police officers regularly patrol outside of. I believe said user is raidbating due to the gun/gas mask and is FailRPing as you should not sell illegal items in such a public location.

Evidence: 

Spoiler :

If video doesn't work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfoe-dLNgFA

User then equips two weapons and keeps them in open display for the public to see:

Spoiler :
[Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black][Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black]

To reinforce the points I have made, Gaming got raided moments after the screenshots were taken as he was selling illegal items in public and raidbaited due to the public display of weapons and gas masks.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
--| Approved |--

I do not believe the attempt of said user was to raid bait. At said time he no shouldn't have equiped weapons of such however there may have been laws which permitted him to on his property. As for the billboards I see no problem it could be used as a form of graffiti and it wasn't him who was wearing the gas mask. (Warning was issued)
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<