Report: JoshZ
Name of player: JoshZ

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57372971

Time in GMT: 22:05 norwegian time

Server: v2d

Summary: he broke fearrp i told him to put gun down he pulled gun out instead and shot me so thats fearrp yes

Evidence: https://youtu.be/7ZSghxiRV9c
Please put down his steamid Sebasti.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
(07-18-2018, 08:33 PM)Divey Wrote: Please put down his steamid Sebasti.

sorry yes fixed it
I would just like to leave my reply here although it doesn't seem like much will come out of it, this is a stupid mistake from me. I have just been un-banned and don't want too get banned again. Although it doesn't look like much in the video however I didn't hear Sebasti first orders towards me. Hence my cocky reply I gave him on steam after the inicdent happened.

With all my hours on FL I wouldn't break one stupid rule that would get me banned. I have offered Sebasti 25k in-game money too help compensate his life however seems too not accept it. I don't want too get banned again.

I hope you understand that someone with nearly 900 hours would make such a stupid mistake.

Thank you,
JoshZ
Here is a picture of something that I sent Sebasti on steam after the situation happened where he said I broke FearRP.

https://gyazo.com/bff7bd1bb4452780240f65a4d961c953
(07-18-2018, 08:49 PM)JoshZ Wrote: With all my hours on FL I wouldn't break one stupid rule that would get me banned. I have offered Sebasti 25k in-game money too help compensate his life however seems too not accept it. I don't want too get banned again.

sorry sir but i dont take bribes in exchange for not reporting them
(07-18-2018, 08:51 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(07-18-2018, 08:49 PM)JoshZ Wrote: With all my hours on FL I wouldn't break one stupid rule that would get me banned. I have offered Sebasti 25k in-game money too help compensate his life however seems too not accept it. I don't want too get banned again.

It isn't a bribe Sebasti it is compensation. For the mistake that I saw I made.
(07-18-2018, 08:52 PM)JoshZ Wrote:

in exchange for taking down the report, is a bribe
If I do get a ban I would love for it too not be a perm or something like 8 months, I hope the staff team realise that this is a mistake on my part.
(07-18-2018, 08:54 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(07-18-2018, 08:52 PM)JoshZ Wrote:

in exchange for taking down the report, is a bribe

Sebasti I don't need to explain too you anymore. The reason I told you I would give you 25k for the situation is because I realised I fucked up. It is a way of compensation. Not a bribe.