Opinions on the latest announcement!
"people shouldn't be able to farm for hours and hours"

It's people's choice, if someone wants to put an effort of hours and hours or even an entire day or more on a game, their choice.
Unfortunately it's not your choice when it comes down to being a feature that is damaging towards other areas and the staff team has to intervene.
The following 1 user Likes Nevy's post:
  • Pollux
I made some massive oversights in my update, in my predictions I never accounted for just how much contraband people will be able to buy off each other without being raided. We already countered weed with massive nerfs but it looks like contraband has the same issues, so nerfs are needed.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(07-18-2018, 08:53 PM)Nevy Wrote: Unfortunately it's not your choice when it comes down to being a feature that is damaging towards other areas and the staff team has to intervene.

how is it exactly damaging towards other areas? and what areas exactly? elaborate please
(07-18-2018, 09:37 PM)Pollux Wrote: I made some massive oversights in my update, in my predictions I never accounted for just how much contraband people will be able to buy off each other without being raided. We already countered weed with massive nerfs but it looks like contraband has the same issues, so nerfs are needed.

I think grunts idea was good. It's a great update the players can share contraband so please don't remove that! However you need the balance between new and experienced players. I think it's defiantly worth looking into new contraband overall!
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Grunt
Ability to use the ECM jammer on contraband has been removed for now, so you cannot make contraband your own anymore.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(07-18-2018, 10:53 PM)Pollux Wrote: Ability to use the ECM jammer on contraband has been removed for now, so you cannot make contraband your own anymore.

How do you steal it now?

edit: posted at the same time as your edit
(07-18-2018, 10:54 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:
(07-18-2018, 10:53 PM)Pollux Wrote: Ability to use the ECM jammer on contraband has been removed for now, so you cannot make contraband your own anymore.

How do you steal it now?

Yeah you can't now, just something I think is needed for now till I can roll out larger nerfs. I think the temporary rule will be removed now.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(07-18-2018, 10:57 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(07-18-2018, 10:54 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:

How do you steal it now?

Yeah you can't now, just something I think is needed for now till I can roll out larger nerfs. I think the temporary rule will be removed now.

Have you guys considered increasing the refill cost? That results in earning less money, but still enables the player to steal contraband.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 2 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Decay, Grunt
If players are making  thousands or even millions, then instead of nerfing it all, just increase the cost to both buy and refill money printers and drug labs.

If the so-called economy is being boosted by this new technique. Then you should increase the amount they spend on buying these on the market. Don't nerf the game, increase the market price. You see this in real life, if a company sees a demand of their products, then they increase the prices. 

I haven't played since that update came out, but rather than retracting updates that you have already released, adapt the market/economy to fit it.
The following 2 users Like Create's post:
  • Grunt, konsta