Opinions on the latest announcement!
shit rule shit announcement shit opinions
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • Wolven
More restrictions, even less support for any type of roleplay. Bad.
"put our economy at risk"

*instantly manufacture cars, clothes, contraband, weapons and food, ignoring any time that takes on production, getting the resources for them or any labour force to produce them, there is no production factor

*magic free wages, without having an employer to pay your salary

*default marketprices for those goods ^, no supply & demand, making it more about who is the best at ripping off people

*magic money from money packs

*unlimited resources for everything that appear from out from thin air in an instant

what? what economy?
The following 2 users Like konsta's post:
  • Archer, Lewwings
Let's face it all it takes is one rich mothertrucker to come on and put a few grand on moneypacks and give all the money away to everyone on the server and wallop slap bang economies fucked
It was a needed change, the ones crying are the ones who are heavy agg players.
(07-18-2018, 05:40 PM)JackZ Wrote: Let's face it all it takes is one rich mothertrucker to come on and put a few grand on moneypacks and give all the money away to everyone on the server and wallop slap bang economies fucked

lol I would do that if I earn around 7 the figures out of generousity
(07-18-2018, 05:46 PM)Aspire Wrote: It was a needed change, the ones crying are the ones who are heavy agg players.

ok
Well, considering I made around 2 mill in 2 days, this was needed indeed. But eh, not really a fan of it tbf.
Wolven

(07-18-2018, 05:52 PM)Wolven Wrote: Well, considering I made around 2 mill in 2 days, this was needed indeed. But eh, not really a fan of it tbf.

Bloody hell where were you based?
Hmmm, the ones who dislike this rule change are the ones who have been earning hundreds of thousands if not millions of dollars in a matter of hours/days due to this insane moneymaking tactic. Can't say I'm surprised.

An amendment in the contraband system is needed, so while we come up with a suitable compromise, where it's not just restricted to your own set of contra, but also not as insanely overpowered as infinite contraband, a temporary rule has been put in place to slow down the current, ridiculous rate of contraband money making.

I really don't see an issue with this at all.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 2 users Like Tomo's post:
  • Grunt, Pollux