Errors
So recently when i rejoined the server after not playing for a while i noticed that everything became an Error again, The map itself, the weapons, the money etc..

Now the thing is, i have all the addons downloaded and by all of them i mean: CSS, Half life part 1 and 2 and the Fearless content pack.

Now i've tried redownloading my content again but it doesn't seem to change anything, so if anyone has an idea of what i can do please let me know.
Content Mounted in Gmod?
When we get in a discord call along with Nogi and The Churos, I’ll guide you through the entire thing as that way you can share your screen anencephaly makes life easier. This Grapefruit btw from like a year ago when’s you used to play not sure if you remember me
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
(07-18-2018, 08:31 AM)Nasos Wrote: When we get in a discord call along with Nogi and The Churos, I’ll guide you through the entire thing as that way you can share your screen anencephaly makes life easier. This Grapefruit btw from like a year ago when’s you used to play not sure if you remember me

Yeah i remember you man
Archived. If this still is a problem, feel free to post a new thread.