Unban Request: Peter White
Your name: [FL:RP] Peter White

Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:129175771

Your ban ID: 80701

Banned by: [FL] DVN

Reason: Scamming

Involved: N/A

Regarding last night incident. I take full responsibility for scamming. The clients (Forgot name) paid me the 30k and I was dring to a secluded place on Evocity to spawn it in and use the advanced duplicator tool. On the way to the location, there was a large herd of police which made me lag into a police car. this caused me to get arrested and do i went into prison. i tried to pm the person but couldent as i was in jail. soon after the server crashed and my reluctant mum said that I had to go for dinner. After I had dinner I loaded back into FL but had forgotten the client's name so couldn't complete the order.

I apologize to the client for unintentionally scamming and when I get unbanned you can get a full refund or we can complete the order.

Kind Regards,
Indie
Ex-Teacher

The server didn't crash, you manually disconnected from the server after being arrested. You take full responsibility for scamming but say it was unintentional. I'm not 100% sure you intentionally scammed the user but you could have handled the situation much better. Can you explain why you said you crashed yet me and the user were talking fine after you were arrested since he reported it, the server didn't crash.
maybe I didn't crash, maybe my internet crashed. I became disconnected from the discord chat that I was active in.

Kind Regards,
Indie
Ex-Teacher

Approved

Concluding notes

I will give you the benefit of the doubt and process your UBR. May I remind you the importance of completing transactions between players as you can see if it isn't it causes issues.

$130,000 was removed from your account and awarded back to the user. You can do the deal again if you wish to do so and the other party is happy, but there will be no further action from here.

Ban removed from record, you can play now.