Huskii
Your name: Huskii_

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47564902

Your ban ID: 80691

Banned by: [FL] Janzo

Reason: BRA (88025) - Backseat admin, stealing a vehicle as a cop.

Involved: _Enzyme_

I'd like to say that I'm really not sure as to why this is backseat administration or stealing.

I told the fireman to get out of his vehicle because of his reckless driving, endangering myself and other citizens. I then told him exactly what I was going to do with his truck and where he could get it. Quite clearly not theft.

As for backseat admin - as a police officer I am supposed to allow someone to recklessly drive around the city, regardless of their job? I had already requested a demotion, however it wasn't being responded to which is why I put the vehicle into the garage. It was a completely IC choice.

If I'm wrong about both of these then I'd like to hear why.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

Hello Huskii,

Sorry for a late response I've been quite busy lately.

So I came to the conclusion that you stole the vehicle by the way you handled the situation. You told him to leave the truck with FearRP and stole his vehicle, you did not specify the reason why in the video and should not be stealing as a Cop.

The conclusion that you were backseat administrating came from your replies on the PR,"when you were just driving down mainstreet CDM'ing people". This led me to believe it was because he had broken the rules you had taken the vehicle.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
(07-24-2018, 09:00 PM)Janzo 火 Wrote: Hello Huskii,

Sorry for a late response I've been quite busy lately.

So I came to the conclusion that you stole the vehicle by the way you handled the situation. You told him to leave the truck with FearRP and stole his vehicle, you did not specify the reason why in the video and should not be stealing as a Cop.

The conclusion that you were backseat administrating came from your replies on the PR,"when you were just driving down mainstreet CDM'ing people". This led me to believe it was because he had broken the rules you had taken the vehicle.

I can understand why you'd think it was backseat admin because of that line. However that wasn't the actual reason I took it. As I said previously I took it because he was driving recklessly/ speeding without reason to, which is completely IC.

In fact my first comment on the PR was "Wasn't stolen. I put it in the garage as you were recklessly driving and causing a general havoc around the city. I thought it was best to take the vehicle away from you, where you could simply retrieve it from very easily just to solve an issue."

It was only until my second comment when I put in about the CDM, purely because the video was very short and didn't show the full story.

As for stealing, well. I did tell him the reason why I was going to put it in the garage but it doesn't show that in the video and I do not record constantly so there is no way to prove that really.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

There is nothing I can do without evidence. I will remove the backseat administration but the stealing vehicle as officer will stay.

Approved - kinda.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]