Add Alert Tones to Fire/EMS Dispatching
Description: Add a noise to the Dispatch System which plays for the respective service if Fire/EMS is added to a call. This noise, commonly referred to by Firefighters as “the tones” sound something like this:
https://youtu.be/DITadeFq088

Why: As a Volunteer Fireman myself I can confirm that we aren’t just psychic and know when it’s time to go put a fire out. Same with EMTs. (Fun fact these are the exact same tones my pager use to alert me of calls) Adding these in would add to realism. These are not the only tones available, so if you’d like to hear what some others sound like let me know and i will gladly dig some up.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 1 user Likes Reebs's post:
  • Lewwings
+ SUPPORT

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

There is already a noise that plays to all units that are called :p
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(07-15-2018, 08:57 PM)Pollux Wrote: There is already a noise that plays to all units that are called :p

I understand that, however I think for Fire EMS it should specifically be the noise above or a different alert tone used by emergency dispatch systems to alert the Fire/Medical Services that they have a call
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(07-15-2018, 10:19 PM)Reebs Wrote:
(07-15-2018, 08:57 PM)Pollux Wrote: There is already a noise that plays to all units that are called :p

I understand that, however I think for Fire EMS it should specifically be the noise above or a different alert tone used by emergency dispatch systems to alert the Fire/Medical Services that they have a call

Ohhh you want custom realistic sounds, I get it now.

I actually do too.

Approved.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Finished.
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer