Unblacklist request
Your name: kane

Your blacklist ID: 100962, 100961

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79223676

Reason: Throwing bottles into an admin sit, ''I didn't do it''

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Captain Barry STEAM_0:1:50296399

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: This guy said I was throwing bottles to get his attention (I don't even know who he is). [FL] Captain Barry brought me to the admin roof for throwing bottles around, 2 he said went in his direction, and then started to scold me for doing it on purpose for his attention and like I said before I don't even know this guy. The guy made a complete lie, and quoted me saying "Throwing bottles into an admin sit, ''I didn't do it''". Never once did I say to this guy I didn't throw the bottles, I did throw bottles around and that was because I believed my prop blacklist was removed, which obviously it was since I was allowed to spawn them, I spawned some, threw them and went on playing and he just picks me up. He did not listen to a word I said and false quoted me.

I want to see some evidence of me saying "I didn't do it" because that quote is a complete lie and he knows it. If you are happy with quoting me, please provide some evidence that those words came out of my mouth because they 100% did not and you know it.

Evidence of the blacklist for props that was removed around the same time:

98716 akne STEAM_0:1:79223676 Steam Profile Traded from a 'Propspam' ban (https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=85458) Entities/Props Expired [FL] AwestruckBullet
98715 akne STEAM_0:1:79223676 Steam Profile Traded from a 'Propspam' ban (https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=85458) Toolgun Expired [FL] AwestruckBullet
98714 akne STEAM_0:1:79223676 Steam Profile Traded from a 'Propspam' ban (https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=85458) Physgun Expired [FL] AwestruckBullet
Hello.

I think you misunderstood what I meant when I quoted you in the ban reason. I was referring to what you said about not throwing the bottles into the sit.
I will still explain why you received your blacklist however:

You said that you threw the bottles, but that you didn't intend to throw them into the sit. However, I was dealing with two other members of your 'street racer gang' in that sit, which is why I do not believe you when you said it was unintentional and thus gave you a 1 hour blacklist.

Hopefully this helps you understand why I decided your blacklist was necessary, seeing as you had just come off a blacklist and would expect you to know not to fling bottles without a good RP reason, and especially not into an admin sit.

Captain Barry
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
I did not intentionally throw the bottles in your direction, I did not misunderstand anything, you claimed I said those words yet they never came out of my mouth. Like I said, I spawn some bottles after my blacklist expired and threw them around and walked away.
Do you have anything else to add? As it stands I fail to see "testing if I've been un-blacklisted" as a good excuse. You even admit to not having an actual RP reason to be throwing bottles around.
You said I were begging for your attention when I was not, I immediately asked you to put me down and you were being cocky in voice chat calling me cheeky.
I don't see how saying "Stop being cheeky" is cocky, kane.

You have not provided any evidence in your UBLR other than a claim that you were just throwing the bottles randomy, but I find it hard to believe that you could throw two bottles 'randomly' and have them just so happen to land in an admin sit that contains two members of your gang. It's a very convenient excuse and I don't believe it at all. One of your members even said "He's trying to get your attention" just before I tp'd you.

Denied.