PR Deer
Name of player: Deer

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:12433017

Time in GMT: 17:43

Server: v2d

Summary: Deer shot at me as a police officer when I posed no threat. He had given me no orders before he began to shot me. Attempted RDM.

Evidence:
Deer asked me to reply for him 'I shot you because you almost killed me and drove away at gunpoint. You rammed the other car 7 times'.
(07-14-2018, 04:19 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Deer asked me to reply for him 'I shot you because you almost killed me and drove away at gunpoint. You rammed the other car 7 times'.

I did not "almost kill you". I was driving away. Yes I might have been under gunpoint, but no orders were given. If you would have said "get out of the car" then I would of course have done that. But instead you wait until I drive away and then you shoot me. Also, if I did almost kill you, I wasn't able to kill you when I drove away. So that's not a valid reason.
'That I can¨t type get out of the car Etc. when I get run over when I stand
still. It is obvious I want you to get out.
' - Deer
'You drove like a madman, and when you drove away from gunpoint i shot
you because you endangering citizens.
'
Can you provide evidence before this situation please
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
(07-15-2018, 10:17 PM)Janzo 火 Wrote: Can you provide evidence before this situation please

No I cannot. This is the only video snippet I have from this event and I believe it shows everything it has to show.
The thing is I cannot tell the preconditions of this event and therefore makes it harder to grasp the reason for shooting you.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
Denied.

User failed to gather enough (and solid) evidence. The situation only show a part of the situation.