Numeric Leaderboard
Title: Numeric ordering of leaderboard

Description: Make the leaderboard display each team in numeric order to allow easier location of people.

Why: it's a ball ache to have to look around constantly, this would just be a quality of life update going from this

Spoiler :
[Image: gv57G4B.jpg]

to a much easier to view leaderboard.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

The following 1 user Likes Huskii's post:
  • User 21796
Maybe dividers/headers would be a good idea that just have the "teamname" above each job on the leaderboard with the players beneath it.

+Support.
I don't really get what you mean by display each team in numerical order.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(07-13-2018, 06:13 PM)Pollux Wrote: I don't really get what you mean by display each team in numerical order.

player numbers in ascending order from lowest to highest on the leaderboards. Would have to seperate for each team obviously otherwise they'd be all split up

so instead of

it'd be

[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

+Support

Quality of life improvement
I'd personally prefer the leaderboards to be sub-categorized alphabetically. So that you can see who belongs with which group, also streamlines the leaderboard a lot more.

+support nonetheless for a change to the leaderboard formatting.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
It would also be good to have different colors, for example job name one color, steam name different color, IC name different and ID number different too, it would be much easier to coordinate and easier to locate things.

+Support
~ Equinox ~
Maybe have multiple filters to sort by? For example; A-Z, Z-A, #id>#id, #id<#id, job title (same job title) etc

+Support
(07-13-2018, 06:13 PM)Pollux Wrote: I don't really get what you mean by display each team in numerical order.

i think he means player's ID they get when they connect
+support
Sounds like a good addition. I would prefer team headers and to sort the player IDs in them.
+Support
Alphaverse
Ex - Contributor