PR: Huskii_
(07-13-2018, 02:05 PM)Grunt Wrote: Involved - I can confirm i was CDM'd by yourself, can provide evidence if needed

Please do.
(07-13-2018, 02:01 PM)[FL] Despacito I Wrote: Involved

You were driving around like a complete maniac after you crashed your own car. You simple went on the job to get the tank like car and continue ramming people.

Please provide evidence.
Huskii it doesn't seem a request for the fireman's demotion was filed for first? Or a warrant?
If you take the vehicle without a warrant your stealing as a cop. (Rule 6.6d)

Also if the fireman was braking the rules please make a seperate PR on that.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
(07-13-2018, 10:52 PM)Janzo 火 Wrote: Huskii it doesn't seem a request for the fireman's demotion was filed for first? Or a warrant?

I did make a request for him to be demoted.

I done this (parked his truck) as a last stand to stop more people dying
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

(07-13-2018, 11:09 PM)Huskii Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 10:52 PM)Janzo 火 Wrote: Huskii it doesn't seem a request for the fireman's demotion was filed for first? Or a warrant?

You literally said that you were going to park it for me to pick it up. How does that stop people from dying? But none of that really matters since you still stole my vehicle without a warrant.
(07-14-2018, 02:36 PM)_Enzyme_ Wrote:

You literally said that you were going to park it for me to pick it up. How does that stop people from dying? But none of that really matters since you still stole my vehicle without a warrant.

It stopped you because I didn't see you driving it around afterwards. You cannot warrant other members of the government so that wouldn't have been possible.

(07-14-2018, 02:44 PM)Huskii Wrote:

It stopped you because I didn't see you driving it around afterwards. You cannot warrant other members of the government so that wouldn't have been possible.

But you can request a demotion and that is what would have been the appropriate call in this case. There is no doubt about that you stole a vehicle as a police officer. You are just trying to come up with excuses for it, but that doesn't change the fact that you actually did it.
(07-14-2018, 03:45 PM)_Enzyme_ Wrote:

But you can request a demotion and that is what would have been the appropriate call in this case. There is no doubt about that you stole a vehicle as a police officer. You are just trying to come up with excuses for it, but that doesn't change the fact that you actually did it.

I mean. I did request demotion.

It's not an excuse it's a valid reason. Shouldn't have been driving the way you were.

(07-14-2018, 03:49 PM)Huskii Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 11:09 PM)Huskii Wrote: I did make a request for him to be demoted.

It's not an excuse it's a valid reason. Shouldn't have been driving the way you were.

There is no reason to break a rule unless your own life is in danger. Your life was not in danger, so no, none of the reasons you have stated are valid.
(07-14-2018, 03:53 PM)_Enzyme_ Wrote:
(07-14-2018, 03:49 PM)Huskii Wrote:
(07-14-2018, 02:36 PM)_Enzyme_ Wrote: You literally said that you were going to park it for me to pick it up. How does that stop people from dying? But none of that really matters since you still stole my vehicle without a warrant.

There is no reason to break a rule unless your own life is in danger. Your life was not in danger, so no, none of the reasons you have stated are valid.

I was fulfilling my Roleplay purpose to protect and serve EvoCity. You were a danger to it