PR: Huskii_
Name of player: Huskii_

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47564902

Time in GMT: 15:15

Server: v2d

Summary: This police officer stole my fireengine and never came back with it.

Evidence

Wasn't stolen. I put it in the garage as you were recklessly driving and causing a general havoc around the city. I thought it was best to take the vehicle away from you, where you could simply retrieve it from very easily just to solve an issue.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

would you also happen to have the footage from before this when you were just driving down mainstreet CDM'ing people?

(07-13-2018, 01:32 PM)Huskii Wrote: Wasn't stolen. I put it in the garage as you were recklessly driving and causing a general havoc around the city. I thought it was best to take the vehicle away from you, where you could simply retrieve it from very easily just to solve an issue.

First you make my vehicle become stuck between 2 walls, and then when I finally was able to break it lose you fearrp me and steal my vehicle. So yes, you did steal my fireengine. It's extremely failrp to tell a fireman to jump out of a vehicle using a firearm and then simply take off with the vehicle.

I should also mention that you wrecked my fireengine big time. http://prntscr.com/k62eur
(07-13-2018, 01:39 PM)_Enzyme_ Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 01:32 PM)Huskii Wrote: Wasn't stolen. I put it in the garage as you were recklessly driving and causing a general havoc around the city. I thought it was best to take the vehicle away from you, where you could simply retrieve it from very easily just to solve an issue.

First you make my vehicle become stuck between 2 walls, and then when I finally was able to break it lose you fearrp me and steal my vehicle. So yes, you did steal my fireengine. It's extremely failrp to tell a fireman to jump out of a vehicle using a firearm and then simply take off with the vehicle.

It's incredibly failRP for a fireman to be CDM'ing people too.

(07-13-2018, 01:40 PM)Huskii Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 01:39 PM)_Enzyme_ Wrote:

It's incredibly failRP for a fireman to be CDM'ing people too.

You have no evidence of that. And I decline what you are stating. I accidentally drove over a guy that was jaywalking and that made me call paramedic using /paramedic and the injured citizen was recovered within seconds. Such a childish accusation.
I was very simply protecting the people of EvoCity.

(07-13-2018, 01:43 PM)Huskii Wrote: I was very simply protecting the people of EvoCity.

Even though you are very much wrong, the actions you made is no way to handle a situation like that, including breaking rules by doing them. You said you were going to park my garage for me to pick it up? How does that protect the citizens of EvoCity? If I really was killing people (which I was not, feel free to report me if I was) why would you simply steal my vehicle and park it somewhere else for me only to start killing people again? 

Rules you broke and why:
6.6d As an Officer, do not steal cars when you are working for the government. You may impound a car when appropriate to be later given back in return for a fine or warning. Do not use the keypad cracker or lockpick when you are working for the government, follow the search warrant rules and use the arrest baton. An exception to this is in rule 6.5. 
For it to be considered theft you have to take a vehicle without consent from someone. As a police officer, if you take a vehicle from someone without their consent you have committed theft, the only exception to this is if the owner of the vehicle is warranted, only then would you have a lawful order to impound the vehicle. In this case, I wasn't warranted (Even though I can't be warranted, I can be demoted which would act as the same thing). 

2.4 Do not do unrealistic things out of context (FailRP). This includes things such as floating bathtubs and unrealistic car colours, unless there is a RP reason.
A police officer would never steal a fireengine only to park it somewhere else for the fireman to pick up.
(07-13-2018, 01:58 PM)_Enzyme_ Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 01:43 PM)Huskii Wrote: I was very simply protecting the people of EvoCity.

Even though you are very much wrong, the actions you made is no way to handle a situation like that, including breaking rules by doing them. You said you were going to park my garage for me to pick it up? How does that protect the citizens of EvoCity? If I really was killing people (which I was not, feel free to report me if I was) why would you simply steal my vehicle and park it somewhere else for me only to start killing people again? 

Rules you broke and why:
6.6d As an Officer, do not steal cars when you are working for the government. You may impound a car when appropriate to be later given back in return for a fine or warning. Do not use the keypad cracker or lockpick when you are working for the government, follow the search warrant rules and use the arrest baton. An exception to this is in rule 6.5. 
For it to be considered theft you have to take a vehicle without consent from someone. As a police officer, if you take a vehicle from someone without their consent you have committed theft, the only exception to this is if the owner of the vehicle is warranted, only then would you have a lawful order to impound the vehicle. In this case, I wasn't warranted (Even though I can't be warranted, I can be demoted which would act as the same thing). 

2.4 Do not do unrealistic things out of context (FailRP). This includes things such as floating bathtubs and unrealistic car colours, unless there is a RP reason.
A police officer would never steal a fireengine only to park it somewhere else for the fireman to pick up.

Didn't steal it. I parked it

Involved - I can confirm i was CDM'd by yourself, can provide evidence if needed