Player Report: Wiki
Name of player: Wiki 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:155779481

Time in GMT: Not too sure, probably around 5:30GMT? Yesterday  

Server: V2D

Summary:
I had come round the corner, driving my car, when I accidentally clipped the back end of Wiki's car. He then decides to turn around and ram my car. After I stop, he gets out trying to swing a baseball bat at me. I pull out my Glock that I have loaded and tell him to get on the floor and pay me $500 for the inconvenience. He instantly tries to bring the roleplay out of character by claiming I cannot mug in public. Rule 8.1 states;

Code:
8.1 You can't commit crimes in public and you must have a valid roleplay reason (you can rob a store in public, if deemed safe to do so). Public locations are the city, Metro stations and Connectivity road.

Even though this rule is written for V5P, I still believe Corleone road, being a dead woodland road. Would not be classed as Public. I checked to make sure that there was no one around. As you can see, 1. I am masked, so even if I spared his life, my identity would be hidden. 2. I was playing as a High Risk Theia, taking high risks trying to make a quick buck.

He broken a couple rules,

Code:
3.5 You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives. To initiate FearRP have a weapon out and give out orders (text or voice)

Code:
3.5b You cannot run away from someone when they have you at gunpoint

He also radios in saying that he is hostage, but I dont know what rule that breaks, bit Failrp'y if you ask me. If you are being mugged, you wouldnt phone someone to tell them you are being mugged.

He constantly tried to take it OOC, while I intended to roleplay it out.
Code:
1.10 You are only required to provide a reason for your RP actions if a staff members asks.

Evidence: Here is a short clip, I do have a longera video but due to private conversations I will not post it publicly. An admin may request it, but this video shows enough.

Approved.

User guilty of FearRP breakage.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Moved.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]