Driver license & Vehicle descriptions!
Vehicle description seems cool.

The license and points system just seems like a waste of time, no offence. I’ll just rack up points then in an hour they’re just gone?

Seems to have no real benefit. And seems it’s been rushed with no real thought process as to where to go and how to improve it. Should’ve released it with a complete system.

Good job nonetheless!
The following 3 users Like Falc's post:
  • Kippsee, don, god
(07-13-2018, 10:47 AM)Falc Wrote: Vehicle description seems cool.

The license and points system just seems like a waste of time, no offence. I’ll just rack up points then in an hour they’re just gone?

Seems to have no real benefit. And seems it’s been rushed with no real thought process as to where to go and how to improve it. Should’ve released it with a complete system.

Good job nonetheless!

Yeah I agree with Falc, how many points is too many points?, and what happens if you collect too many points within an hour? I can see it being a good idea but the way it has been presented suggests there's no real point to it.
(07-13-2018, 10:47 AM)Falc Wrote: Vehicle description seems cool.

Good job nonetheless!

I'm in agreement here.
(07-13-2018, 04:34 AM)Pollux Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 11:02 PM)perqe Wrote: I mean great work Arny however, ive a question.
What will happen if you get a certain amount of points?

It's up to presidents to decide what to do with points, I know currently some try some sort of point system and have it so after a certain amount you can't drive. This makes it a lot easier than having a law.

Instead of the president making a point system or some sort of point system as you would say. Shouldn't there be on with this update to make it easier and stop any confusion?
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
(07-13-2018, 10:04 AM)Nevy Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 09:40 AM)Blurr Wrote: Nice job guys, would be cool to see if we could get a drivers license Ig, if I have time tonight I’ll make a mock up on Ps.

i think we know what a drivers license looks like

Evidently so but doesn't stop people making a mock up for Gmod, just like the Licence Plates Wink
Lavley
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
I am somehow not able to watch the video, so it might have been explained in the video.

What will those points do?
Will the points like stack up to a certain point, where the police can take your driving license from you?

Besides that, great concept.
[Image: tI3ewKy.png]
(07-13-2018, 06:31 PM)Yadue Wrote: I am somehow not able to watch the video, so it might have been explained in the video.

Will the points like stack up to a certain point, where the police can take your driving license from you?

From what I understand they are given by cops and the President chooses how to deal with a high amount of points in his laws, they reset everytime you rejoin so they don't last permanently but act rather as a way to deal with speeding and stuff.

So for example: 

I get pulled over for speeding, a cop gives me points on my license.

I then throughout the day get pulled over multiple times and accumulated 12 points and the laws say if you have over 12 points on your license it gets suspended. 

I decide to go for a drive whilst suspended and get pulled over, the officer sees I have 12 points so he fines me and has the vehicle impounded.
(07-13-2018, 06:38 PM)The Killroy Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 06:31 PM)Yadue Wrote: I am somehow not able to watch the video, so it might have been explained in the video.

From what I understand they are given by cops and the President chooses how to deal with a high amount of points in his laws, they reset everytime you rejoin so they don't last permanently but act rather as a way to deal with speeding and stuff.

So for example: 

I get pulled over for speeding, a cop gives me points on my license.

I then throughout the day get pulled over multiple times and accumulated 12 points and the laws say if you have over 12 points on your license it gets suspended. 

I decide to go for a drive whilst suspended and get pulled over, the officer sees I have 12 points so he fines me and has the vehicle impounded.

Doesn't really seem practical in my eyes.
Theoretically it sounds amazing, but it will make it even harder for cops to fine.

Trying to stop certain people is already a pain in the ass. lol.
[Image: tI3ewKy.png]
(07-13-2018, 10:04 AM)Nevy Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 09:40 AM)Blurr Wrote: Nice job guys, would be cool to see if we could get a drivers license Ig, if I have time tonight I’ll make a mock up on Ps.

i think we know what a drivers license looks like

with all due respesct sir i know what a car looks like but that doesnt mean we should remove all cars from the game