Add an electric vehicle to FL (or more than 1)
Title of suggestion: Add an electric vehicle to FL such as the Tesla Model S,X,3, Porsche Mission E, Rimac_C2, ETC.

Description: My suggestion is pretty much to add 2 electric vehicles. 1 at about $250k which would be the luxury sedan (since there's only the Rolls Royce at the luxury sedans class, and 1 at about $400k~$700K which will replace the Bentley but electrified (like the Tesla Roadster, Rimac C_2, ETC). Also, this would bring a refresh to the server since there's not even a single electric vehicle and they're not all that hard to make.

Why: There are a few reasons to this suggestion. 1 being that as I said, there are none electric vehicles. Adding them could be very refreshing for the community and pretty cool overall (also electric vehicles dont need the engine revs to go up, they get 100% torque at 0 RPM. I don't know if doing that would be possible in the server but that would be a nice addition too.).
Also, After the Bentley has been removed, there's no practical 4-door vehicle which is as fast (except the charger but its slower and doesn't really handle as good as the Bentley, its pretty much a boat. So adding something like the Tesla model X would replace the Bentley and add a new SUV with special features. In addition, adding a new mid-range luxury vehicle would be very nice since the only jump for luxury sedans is pretty much from 70k(the c32) to 600k(the RR). Something else that could be added to the $250k vehicle is maybe something like the Mercedes-Benz S Class but that wouldn't be as revolutionary as the Model S.

To sum it all up, I believe that bringing a new theme of vehicles to the community could be a really nice refresh and could bring a new era of cars. Also, having another luxury sedan which sits at a lower price than the Rolls Royce and bringing a new sports/super/hyper car with an electric power terrain is something we've never seen in FL.
The following 1 user Likes PaperHat's post:
  • Narcotic
I don't see why not, it'll be hilarious when you hop in your Tesla Model S and it starts up with the Hl2 sound effects.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • MrFinnConlon, Pollux
+Support
[Image: sTy5vAj.png]
(07-12-2018, 05:07 PM)Schnitzelburger Wrote: [Image: sTy5vAj.png]
The thing is that I'm not suggesting new vehicles specificly, I'm suggesting a new theme for vehicles. It's something that's never been in FLRP and I really think it would be cool adding them
(07-12-2018, 05:10 PM)PaperHat Wrote:
The thing is that I'm not suggesting new vehicles specificly, I'm suggesting a new theme for vehicles. It's something that's never been in FLRP and I really think it would be cool adding them

Im not saying its a bad idea, im just saying its an unwanted suggestion.

"Description: My suggestion is pretty much to add 2 electric vehicles. 1 at about $250k which would be the luxury sedan (since there's only the Rolls Royce at the luxury sedans class, and 1 at about $400k~$700K which will replace the Bentley but electrified (like the Tesla Roadster, Rimac C_2, ETC). Also, this would bring a refresh to the server since there's not even a single electric vehicle and they're not all that hard to make."

By all respect you suggested two more vehicles beeing added specific examples too i don't think thats a theme.
(07-12-2018, 05:13 PM)Schnitzelburger Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 05:10 PM)PaperHat Wrote:

Im not saying its a bad idea, im just saying its an unwanted suggestion.

"Description: My suggestion is pretty much to add 2 electric vehicles. 1 at about $250k which would be the luxury sedan (since there's only the Rolls Royce at the luxury sedans class, and 1 at about $400k~$700K which will replace the Bentley but electrified (like the Tesla Roadster, Rimac C_2, ETC). Also, this would bring a refresh to the server since there's not even a single electric vehicle and they're not all that hard to make."

By all respect you suggested two more vehicles beeing added specific examples too i don't think thats a theme.

did you read the whole thing?
Neutral.

I am not really sure if this would be something useful to add to FL. Besides like Schnitzelburger said, adding vehicles is an unwanted suggestion. You said this is going to be a new ''theme'' but that is just bending some words, it still adds new vehicles.

But on the other hand, the developers owe us something for removing and adding and then removing vehicles again.
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

+/-support
It's not really needed, unless any gameplay effects are added for electric cars, compared to normal ones.
Though this approved suggestion could add some features in the future: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=84869
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
+support, promotes a greener planet in real life, fantastic.
The following 1 user Likes juicyorange's post:
  • Jeffrey