Back after 5 years
So I used to play on FL about 5 years ago and I joined when the community opened in 2008. I had been growing distant from Gmod over the years the last straw really was losing my clan war. I spent about 2,000+ hours on G mod about 1,000 of them are on FL. I recently got a new PC so I decided to come see how the server that I spent about 1,000 hours of my life on is now 5 years later.
P.S. if you don't remember me it's probably because I usually hung out with Zambie and Ghost a lot
Welcome back.
Welcome back.

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
Welcome my guy,

If you need any help or have any questions feel free to shoot me them. More than happy to help. ( btw zambie and ghost are gone, you wont be seeing them for a while i'd assume).
Welcome back
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(07-12-2018, 02:50 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Welcome my guy,

If you need any help or have any questions feel free to shoot me them. More than happy to help. ( btw zambie and ghost are gone, you wont be seeing them for a while i'd assume).

Yeah I know after we lost the clan war they told me they would be leaving FL for a while if not permanently. Anyway any major changes to the server?
Welcome back, a lot has changed since your time. If you ever need any help just hit me up.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
welcome back
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
Welcome back!
Welcome Back... See You in Game!

Kind Regards,
Indie
Ex-Teacher