ZwooopZ & Fluttershy Goes Wild
Name of player: ZwooopZ

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33601522

Time in GMT: 9:39am

Server: v2d

Summary: I was playing SS and I looked behind the Nexus only to find the street was blocked off. I told Him to remove it and he refused. Caiming "It's not prop blocking, there's a keypad". Which there was, However he was blocking the whole section of the street off. When people would climb over the barrels to tell them to remove it another rebel would say they were prop climbing.

Evidence: [Image: 6ECCD9F93DE9C66030518CA069AB0598725B2883]
[Image: 38530AAB618F113FD60C546D7E8EFEAF0C4580AB]
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name of player: Fluttershy Goes Wild

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:27259807

Time in GMT: 9:39 am

Server: v2d

Summary: He supported the prop blocking of the street due to them paying him whilst playing President. I have a screenie of him saying not to raid them (Perma law). However I couldn't find the place where he said "The Rebels own the rights to the slums". (I feel this should be a blacklist, not a ban.)

Evidence: [Image: 30jtyyg.jpg]
Yeah they were blocking the entire street off also,fluttershy gone wild should get a ban too,he order cops NOT to raid the rebels base,because what i understood rebels were contra farming and president was getting half.
Sry for not having a screenshot of it,i dont know how to take a screen shot with out using the camera tool wich doesnt save the chat box... :/
IGN:Igor "Flower" R   Steam:LowerFlowerPower

[Image: fsx42Oo.png]

(01-14-2012, 09:48 AM)lowerflowerpower Wrote: Yeah they were blocking the entire street off also,fluttershy gone wild should get a ban too,he order cops NOT to raid the rebels base,because what i understood rebels were contra farming and president was getting half.
Sry for not having a screenshot of it,i dont know how to take a screen shot with out using the camera tool wich doesnt save the chat box... :/
He also said:
"(<3) (OOC) Fluttershy Goes Wild: i dont know him and you random raided rebels we have peace whit dumb ass"

Having peace = Not enforcing perma laws.
Logic.

Guess I'll edit and add him in there too.
Hey the blue barrels wasent mine!
I did this with an admin and got permissions AND BOUGHT ALL DOORS IN SLUMS!
Got permission by pres
I don't know who gave you permission but This is "Public Building"
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
He blocked the weed NPC - You can't buy the NPC..
We are Sorry For that but me and an admin did this
Bump I suppose?
(01-14-2012, 12:37 PM)ZwoooPz123 Wrote: We are Sorry For that but me and an admin did this

Who was the said Admin?
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Sorry! i will never do this any more! me and an admin did this long before but without fading doortool