Unban Request
Your name: PEW PEW

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58951676

Your ban ID: 80616

Banned by: [FL] Captain Barry

Reason: Using anti-afk scripts

Involved: Only me

Why we should unban you: I haven't played on the server for quite a few months now, I returned to the server just 2 days ago, and while I acknowledge my actions were stupid, I feel a 6 month ban is unfair for such a one-time mistake, your server takes years to load for me, and I had to go for ~15 minutes so I quickly ran through the rules to check for any rule against AFKing, and when I didn't find anything I quickly made an AHK script that simply sent "wasd" input every second and stayed as far as I could from anyone else, I feel it's not fair towards my side since there isn't a specific rule against it, it's not a glitch nor a cheat and it definitely didn't harm anyone as I was a citizen and didn't take any position from anyone.

Edit: Needless to say, it was the only time I ever used such a script.
Hello.
It seems you are genuinely sorry about this and was not aware it was against the server rules, however you should ask an administrator for advice when you are unsure about something.

I am willing to give you a shorter ban, but could you please answer the following question:

Why should I believe you won't use the script again in the future?

Captain Barry
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
(07-10-2018, 09:50 AM)Captain Barry Wrote: Hello.
It seems you are genuinely sorry about this and was not aware it was against the server rules, however you should ask an administrator for advice when you are unsure about something.

I am willing to give you a shorter ban, but could you please answer the following question:

Why should I believe you won't use the script again in the future?

Captain Barry

Sorry for late reply I was at vacation with no internet connection!

I agree about that I should have asked an admin, will do next time I have doubts,
I wont use the script since there is not reason too, it's not fun, and it's only use for me was not getting me kicked so I wont have to relog, tried it once and it obviously didn't work out at all, I would not risk again getting such a long ban just to not have to waste a few more minutes.
You replied within 10 days, so that is not an issue.
Seeing as you have already served almost two weeks, I will reduce the ban length.

Approved.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]