AggressiveRP Help Thread
Hey guys,

been wanting to get around to doing a thread like this for a while now.

If you guys have got any questions you've got regarding aggressiveRP can be literally anything to do with aggRP im more than happy to go through it (future of FL aggRP, changes needed to be made, help with getting into it etc.)

Just leave a post below and i'll get back to you.
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • James
Why are you not very good?
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • James
How do I improve on decision making, base building and aiming in third person?
How do you suppose we could make AgressiveRP more newbie friendly?
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
how do i aggressive roleplay
The following 1 user Likes Forgee's post:
  • James
(07-09-2018, 12:48 PM)Falc Wrote: Why are you not very good?

Because Baby Falc not playing.

(07-09-2018, 01:17 PM)TJ Howard Wrote: How do I improve on decision making, base building and aiming in third person?

Damn, very big topics the first two. Both of which are very dependant on the situation.

For decision making, you need to make sure you're prioritizing your goal. When in a gunfight, you're main priority is survivability. Safest way of playing is by playing defensive, holding angles, waiting for the push, falling back. Once you start getting then down, work on being aggressive and knowing when to push. Don't push into 5/6 people, not a good idea. However, if you wait for them to make mistakes and kill 3/4 of them then you can consider pushing.

The decision making is different in any gunfight, you just need to learn from mistakes.

When it comes to base building, first off learn how to build. Learn what works with what and how to use tools. Once you get that down look at dupes you attack, steal ideas from them of what does/does not work. Once you've got this down, make your own dupe. Every dupe I use I make myself, I try and make my dupes completely unique when it comes to AggRP so it keeps the enemy guessing. Make sure you consider what the enemy will be attacking with when defending. If you know you're going against cops/SRU don't make a base just out of props because they'll be able to breach the whole base etc.

For third person shooting, my main and only recommendation is aim for upper body/head. Just keep doing it and you'll get better, there isn't much I can really recommend for this, you'll get better over time. However, just know third person is the way to go, you'll have a big advantage over anyone else.

(07-09-2018, 01:17 PM)Yonno Wrote: How do you suppose we could make AgressiveRP more newbie friendly?

You know what id love to see? I'd love to see an application faze where members can choose to lead an official clan for FL. The leader would get 300k a week of which is expected and has to spend all 300k giving it to members and using it (only given to those who need it).

This clan would be expected to get new players joining the server to join them along with people with 100,200,300,400,500,600 hours etc. People who don't normally aggRP. Within the clan will be people with high hours who are there as 'Recuiters' and will go around ingame to find people to join and 'Advisors' who will help new players get into AggRP and give thme advise and tips.

I've seen something like this with someone called Mike who ran a clan called Syndicate. He took anyone he could find to join his clan and it was actually really fun going against him. Many people joined and from the people who joined they had a great time, they got to interact with old players who knew what they were doing. It really worked.

IMO that's the best way to get new players involved honestly. I've tried so hard every time I raid a dictator to message people to fight with me, but people just are not interested. Maybe a survey ingame to new players to find out what they like dislike about gunfights would be a good idea also as you only see old players taking part in this or new players taking part but only as government officials.

Another idea would be a video explaining aggressiveRP, and someway ingame they can watch it easily (like a pop-up telling them to watch it.).

Yea, something like this would work i'd feel.

(07-09-2018, 01:25 PM)Forgee Wrote: how do i aggressive roleplay

shoot people in head but with roleplay

* User 12049 shoots head

/it dead
The following 3 users Like User 12049's post:
  • James, Grunt, jfd13
(07-09-2018, 01:49 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(07-09-2018, 12:48 PM)Falc Wrote: Why are you not very good?

Because Baby Falc not playing.

(07-09-2018, 01:17 PM)TJ Howard Wrote: How do I improve on decision making, base building and aiming in third person?

Damn, very big topics the first two. Both of which are very dependant on the situation.

For decision making, you need to make sure you're prioritizing your goal. When in a gunfight, you're main priority is survivability. Safest way of playing is by playing defensive, holding angles, waiting for the push, falling back. Once you start getting then down, work on being aggressive and knowing when to push. Don't push into 5/6 people, not a good idea. However, if you wait for them to make mistakes and kill 3/4 of them then you can consider pushing.

The decision making is different in any gunfight, you just need to learn from mistakes.

When it comes to base building, first off learn how to build. Learn what works with what and how to use tools. Once you get that down look at dupes you attack, steal ideas from them of what does/does not work. Once you've got this down, make your own dupe. Every dupe I use I make myself, I try and make my dupes completely unique when it comes to AggRP so it keeps the enemy guessing. Make sure you consider what the enemy will be attacking with when defending. If you know you're going against cops/SRU don't make a base  just out of props because they'll be able to breach the whole base etc.

For third person shooting, my main and only recommendation is aim for upper body/head. Just keep doing it and you'll get better, there isn't much I can really recommend for this, you'll get better over time. However, just know third person is the way to go, you'll have a big advantage over anyone else.

(07-09-2018, 01:17 PM)Yonno Wrote: How do you suppose we could make AgressiveRP more newbie friendly?

You know what id love to see? I'd love to see an application faze where members can choose to lead an official clan for FL. The leader would get 300k a week of which is expected and has to spend all 300k giving it to members and using it (only given to those who need it).

This clan would be expected to get new players joining the server to join them along with people with 100,200,300,400,500,600 hours etc. People who don't normally aggRP. Within the clan will be people with high hours who are there as 'Recuiters' and will go around ingame to find people to join and 'Advisors' who will help new players get into AggRP and give thme advise and tips.

I've seen something like this with someone called Mike who ran a clan called Syndicate. He took anyone he could find to join his clan and it was actually really fun going against him. Many people joined and from the people who joined they had a great time, they got to interact with old players who knew what they were doing. It really worked.

IMO that's the best way to get new players involved honestly. I've tried so hard every time I raid a dictator to message people to fight with me, but people just are not interested. Maybe a survey ingame to new players to find out what they like dislike about gunfights would be a good idea also as you only see old players taking part in this or new players taking part but only as government officials.

Another idea would be a video explaining aggressiveRP, and someway ingame they can watch it easily (like a pop-up telling them to watch it.).

Yea, something like this would work i'd feel.

(07-09-2018, 01:25 PM)Forgee Wrote: how do i aggressive roleplay

shoot people in head but with roleplay

* GHOSTK1LL3R shoots head

/it dead
* Forgee angry face
The following 1 user Likes Forgee's post:
  • jfd13
If I end up in a situation where it is me vs like 6 cops and 4 SRU should I just kill myself?
The following 2 users Like Kippsee's post:
  • James, jfd13
(07-09-2018, 02:07 PM)kippsee Wrote: If I end up in a situation where it is me vs like 6 cops and 4 SRU should I just kill myself?

Tell them you've been a teacher 3 times and they should back off
The following 5 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Kippsee, jfd13, Blurr, Byra, Flame..
How can I get away with Mass RDM??