"Lying in the courthouse"
Let's bring some real world practices in for comparison. In most legal systems, witnesses can be punished for providing false statements, while the defendant can say whatever without any consequences. You can't really morally blame somebody for saying whatever comes to mind in attempt to save their bottom. It's common knowledge that the adjudicator (in our context admin/SA) should consider all possible evidence and see which piece of information is credible, which isn't.

To put it simple, the defendant has the right to do whatever to counter the accusations made against them, while any witnesses or accusers must be entirely truthful and forthcoming in their proceedings. Mostly, "lying in the courthouse" as a form of additional punishment against the defendant has been a method of getting rid of troublesome individuals. Not saying that's entirely wrong either...
The following 2 users Like Killjoy's post:
  • NEMxDman, DVN
(01-09-2019, 12:43 AM)Falcon Wrote: I'd like to point out that lying in the courthouse leads to a permanent suspension.
May I remind you necroposting is against forum rules!1!1iexdee

On a more serious note, that's one of the rules that needs updating aswell.
Lying in the 'courthouse' should be against forum rules and depending on the severity should have the player banned from the forum for a maximum of 4 months.
A permanent suspension for lying does not make any sense considering the rather short ban lengths alot of people get for breaking far more important rules.
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • sebasti161
Salty because you cant get a pr accepted ?
[Image: gn3iiwj]
(01-09-2019, 01:48 PM)Julern Wrote: Salty because you cant get a pr accepted ?

i cant tell if youre incredibly stupid or incredibly ignorant
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 6 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, sebasti161, Agorith, Lewwings, Dimitris, juicyorange

i have nothing to do with the pr mister, just pointing out a certain person in a pr that does exactly what my main point in the thread which i posted a while ago is talking about
(01-09-2019, 02:10 PM)Yonno Wrote:

i cant tell if you're an Weeb or furry
[Image: gn3iiwj]
(01-09-2019, 02:41 PM)Julern Wrote:
(01-09-2019, 02:10 PM)Yonno Wrote:

i cant tell if you're an Weeb or furry

i don't believe you have proper knowledge on the terminology here, but this does at least confirm that you are indeed incredibly stupid and ignorant
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
julern this thread was made when certain individuals said this on a PR that I posted ages ago as well as this everyone in general loves to throw it in.

you’re no where near involved in any of this ahahahahahahahah
I think it’s best if Julern adapts the idea of this quote by Mark Twain/Abraham Lincoln:

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]